Alaska Software Inc. - function for QR-Code needed in Projekt SECURPHARM
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: function for QR-Code needed in Projekt SECURPHARM
Udo vom Steinfunction for QR-Code needed in Projekt SECURPHARM
on Thu, 08 Nov 2018 09:23:42 +0100
Hello,

I Need a function to read QR-Code, such as used in SECURPHARM (pharmacy items)
so that all binary characters (i.e. String-End and ^] for field Information
in the string) may be used in the program.
There is a solution: COPY CON Output.txt  but that isn´t ALASKA-Code.

My scanner: DATALOGIC Gryphon GFS 4400

Udo vom Stein
Matej JuracRe: function for QR-Code needed in Projekt SECURPHARM
on Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:05:47 +0100
GRYPHON GFS4400 FIXED SCANNER, 2D, USB ?

GFS4470 is USB+HID compilant and should not be problematic to capture as it
probably produces stream of characters (try first inside text field).
If not, check for incoming events in event loop.

Hope they did not purchase RS232 models ?