Alaska Software Inc. - Clayton Jones - Topdown still available
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Clayton Jones - Topdown still available
Scott KriseClayton Jones - Topdown still available
on Tue, 14 Nov 2017 07:54:50 -0500
I use Clayton's top-down library and went to his website to see about
upgrading, but the site doesn't seem to be functioning properly and when I
tried to reach out to him with my old email addresses, they were all
returned as invalid.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks,

Scott
Scott KriseRe: Clayton Jones - Topdown still available
on Tue, 14 Nov 2017 08:11:22 -0500
I just did a search and found that he passed away last year.  So sad to
hear. Nice guy, good software.

Anyone knowing anything additional about topdown...if anyone has taken over
where he left off, etc,. please reply.

"Scott Krise" <scottkrise@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I use Clayton's top-down library and went to his website to see about
> upgrading, but the site doesn't seem to be functioning properly and when I
> tried to reach out to him with my old email addresses, they were all
> returned as invalid.
>
> Anyone know anything about this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
Igor FerkRe: Clayton Jones - Topdown still available
on Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:30:14 +0100
Hi Scot,
please check (rescan) Alaska news group.
You will find public.topdown

HTH,
Igor

"Scott Krise"  je napisal v sporočilo
news:24c0651a$64696099$5b11f@news.alaska-software.com ...

I just did a search and found that he passed away last year.  So sad to
hear. Nice guy, good software.

Anyone knowing anything additional about topdown...if anyone has taken over
where he left off, etc,. please reply.

"Scott Krise" <scottkrise@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I use Clayton's top-down library and went to his website to see about
> upgrading, but the site doesn't seem to be functioning properly and when I
> tried to reach out to him with my old email addresses, they were all
> returned as invalid.
>
> Anyone know anything about this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
Scott KriseRe: Clayton Jones - Topdown still available
on Wed, 15 Nov 2017 07:22:31 -0500
Found it...thank you.