Alaska Software Inc. - Customization of Xbase workbench
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Customization of Xbase workbench
M.B. BaijuCustomization of Xbase workbench
on Fri, 22 Jun 2018 13:23:17 +0200
Hi,

Is it possible to change the color of the marked places?

White background gives me too much eye strain.

I know how to change the color of the code explorer which I put to 204,232,207.

I want to apply this color to every window which I marked.

So my question is will I be able to customize?

Regards,

M.B.BAIJU

xbase.jpg
Boris BorzicRe: Customization of Xbase workbench
on Fri, 22 Jun 2018 14:13:42 +0200
M.B. Baiju wrote in news:77b09ed6$159ef54d$31058@news.alaska-software.com:

> Is it possible to change the color of the marked places?
> White background gives me too much eye strain.

I agree. Wish more applications provided a (default) dark theme.

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools