Alaska Software Inc. - Find the last active Topics ...
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Find the last active Topics ...
Hubert BrandelFind the last active Topics ...
on Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:40:42 +0200
It would be fine, if I could just click on the DATE column HEADER and the
topics would be shown on "last change" to "older ones" ...
Inside a Topic and in the Main Forum Index.

By now I have to read each line to see if there is something new ...

I tried to "advanced search" for all topics after 2017-01-01, but this did
not show anything.
Jonathan LeemingRe: Find the last active Topics ...
on Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:59:09 -0600
On 9/14/2017 12:40 AM, Hubert Brandel wrote:
> It would be fine, if I could just click on the DATE column HEADER and the
> topics would be shown on "last change" to "older ones" ...
> Inside a Topic and in the Main Forum Index.
>
> By now I have to read each line to see if there is something new ...
>
> I tried to "advanced search" for all topics after 2017-01-01, but this did
> not show anything.

Hi... Have you considered using a newsreader application.  I have tried
a few (both paid & free) and find that Mozilla Thunderbird
(https://www.mozilla.org) is as good as any.  The added bonus is that
one can look through past postings offline.

Regards... Jonathan
Hubert BrandelRe: Find the last active Topics ...
on Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:07:37 +0200
Jonathan Leeming wrote in message news:7cca0405$5ef7bae4$20425@news.alaska-
software.com...
>Hi... Have you considered using a newsreader application.  I have tried
>a few (both paid & free) and find that Mozilla Thunderbird
>(https://www.mozilla.org) is as good as any.  The added bonus is that
>one can look through past postings offline.
>
>Regards... Jonathan

Hi, I do use Thunderbird, but often he replies that he can't log in ...
so I tried to use the web frontend, but without sorting on last post this is
very unfriendly to use.

Regards
Hubert