Alaska Software Inc. - Application:SessionTimeout
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Application:SessionTimeout
Stephen BryanApplication:SessionTimeout
on Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:41:17 -0400
Is there a way to change the default ::Application:SessionTimout?

I know I can change the value but can I change the default value so I don't
have to change in manually for each page?

Stephen
Nestor G. TorresRe: Application:SessionTimeout
on Wed, 01 Apr 2015 07:04:33 +0200
Put the following code into a global.config file and then place the file
into the root path of your cxp pages.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes"?>
<sessionmanager
    provider="CxpCookieSessionManager"
    timeout="120"/>

On 2015/03/31 02:41 PM, "Stephen Bryan" wrote:
> Is there a way to change the default ::Application:SessionTimout?
>
> I know I can change the value but can I change the default value so I
> don't have to change in manually for each page?
>
> Stephen

Stephen BryanRe: Application:SessionTimeout
on Wed, 01 Apr 2015 09:39:20 -0400
Thank you again Nestor!

Stephen