Alaska Software Inc. - Windows 2012 terminalserver - problem with window buttons
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Windows 2012 terminalserver - problem with window buttons
Hans SchmidtWindows 2012 terminalserver - problem with window buttons
on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:16:10 +0200
Hi,

on a Windows 2012 R2-terminalserver the window-buttons in the upper right
corner (minimize-, maximize- und closebutton) don't work in  Xbase++-apps.

First I presumed an error in my application, but then for testing I took the
MDIDemo-App from Alaska and face the same problem.

Hovering with the mouse over the buttons changes the color, but the buttons
don't react on a click (minimize-, maximizebutton not at all, the closebutton
only sporadically, perhaps every 5. to 10. time). In our previous 2003-
terminalserver-environment this works faultlessly. Other applications (VO,
.NET) also work without problems.

What coult be the cause for this behaviour?

Kind regards

Hans

2012 Button Problem.PNG
Thomas BraunRe: Windows 2012 terminalserver - problem with window buttons
on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:21:47 +0200
Hans Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> on a Windows 2012 R2-terminalserver the window-buttons in the upper right
> corner (minimize-, maximize- und closebutton) don't work in  Xbase++-apps.
>
> What coult be the cause for this behaviour?

I would guess you are using a 1.9x verison of Xbase++...

Updating to 2.x solves a lot of those UI problems.

Thomas
Rudolf ReinthalerRe: Windows 2012 terminalserver - problem with window buttons
on Wed, 14 Oct 2015 09:49:04 +0200
Hello,
acutally I have also problems with the buttons, but on WIN 10 machines
and on R2008 terminalserver and only on some dialogs. Have not found any
system in the occurance. I hope I do not have to update to 2.0 only
because of this problems.
regards
Rudolf
Am 13.10.2015 um 15:21 schrieb Thomas Braun:
> Hans Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> on a Windows 2012 R2-terminalserver the window-buttons in the upper right
>> corner (minimize-, maximize- und closebutton) don't work in  Xbase++-apps.
>>
>> What coult be the cause for this behaviour?
>
> I would guess you are using a 1.9x verison of Xbase++...
>
> Updating to 2.x solves a lot of those UI problems.
>
> Thomas

---
Edgar Borger Re: Windows 2012 terminalserver - problem with window buttons
on Wed, 14 Oct 2015 17:44:06 -0300
Works fine to me, my machine is Win 7 (64), server is 2012 R2, Xbase 1.90 (SL1)

--
Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.
Hans SchmidtRe: Windows 2012 terminalserver - problem with window buttons
on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:00:01 +0200
Hi,

version 1.9 SL1 solved the problem.

Kind regards

Hans
Rudolf ReinthalerRe: Windows 2012 terminalserver - problem with window buttons
on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:27:11 +0200
Hello, and my problem also solved, it was a defect DCLIPX dll. Strange
that this had the same effect with the buttons.
regards
Rudolf

Am 16.10.2015 um 13:00 schrieb Hans Schmidt:
> Hi,
>
> version 1.9 SL1 solved the problem.
>

> Kind regards
>
> Hans