Alaska Software Inc. - Workbench Error Working With CXP & Firefox
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Workbench Error Working With CXP & Firefox
Jonathan LeemingWorkbench Error Working With CXP & Firefox
on Thu, 29 Jun 2017 12:58:08 -0600
Hi... by following these steps the attached workbench error should be
able to be reproduced...

1. Open Workbench (Admin)
2. Load Login.cxp
3. Right Click... Run In Web Browser (Firefox)
4. Key in any User Name & Password... click "Login"
5. Message "Socket Server Not Running" displays
6. In the workbench...
7. Click on close workbench window "X" (Top Left)... workbench closes
Login.cxp source but workbench stays open.
8. Close Firefox & the attached error displays.
9. Click "OK" and workbench closes.

Xbase++ 2.0 build 785.
Windows 10 Version 1607 build 14393.187

There is some superfluous code and comments in login.cxp as it is part
of my CXP test application

Regards... Jonathan

Workbench CXP Error.JPG
login.cxp
application.config
global.config
Frank GrossheinrichRe: Workbench Error Working With CXP & Firefox
on Thu, 06 Jul 2017 14:45:26 +0200
Johnathan,

I talked to the guys ... can you please provide the tables as well that
we can reproduce it? Please use private mail then.

Thank you

Frank