Alaska Software Inc. - Paypal credit cards
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Paypal credit cards
James LoughnerPaypal credit cards
on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:42:41 -0400
Has anyone written code to use paypal to process credit cards???

Looking at Paypal docs has me confused.

Jim
Osvaldo RamirezRe: Paypal credit cards
on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:35:42 -0600
Hello  Jim

I was working on openpay, via CURL, let me know if openpay work for you.

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez

ramirezosvaldo at yahoo com

On 14/09/20 9:42, James Loughner wrote:
> Has anyone written code to use paypal to process credit cards???
>
> Looking at Paypal docs has me confused.
>
> Jim
James LoughnerRe: Paypal credit cards
on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:31:01 -0400
That looks like PayPal alternative.

What I need is how to interface a EXE to PayPal for our customers. We
currently use Payguradian which is a stand alone CC payment system that
allows interface to our EXE via exchanged XML files. Note works well in
stand alone but does not work for RD instances since RDs are single
Windows OS with multiple users sharing resources and PG is installed as
a service . But some customers want to use Paypal  as the processor
since PP has a special setup to barrow money then payback via the CC
transactions on sales. So what I need is a method to interface to PayPal
with data passed from the EXE and return results back to EXE. But I.
kind of lost on WWW interfaces

Jim

On 9/14/20 11:35 PM, Osvaldo Ramirez wrote:

> Hello  Jim
>
> I was working on openpay, via CURL, let me know if openpay work for you.
>
> Best Regards
> Osvaldo Ramirez
>
> ramirezosvaldo at yahoo com
>
> On 14/09/20 9:42, James Loughner wrote:
>> Has anyone written code to use paypal to process credit cards???
>>
>> Looking at Paypal docs has me confused.
>>
>> Jim

Osvaldo RamirezRe: Paypal credit cards
on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:04:25 -0600
On 15/09/20 7:31, James Loughner wrote:
> That looks like PayPal alternative.
>
> What I need is how to interface a EXE to PayPal for our customers. We
> currently use Payguradian which is a stand alone CC payment system that
> allows interface to our EXE via exchanged XML files. Note works well in
> stand alone but does not work for RD instances since RDs are single
> Windows OS with multiple users sharing resources and PG is installed as
> a service . But some customers want to use Paypal  as the processor
> since PP has a special setup to barrow money then payback via the CC
> transactions on sales. So what I need is a method to interface to PayPal
> with data passed from the EXE and return results back to EXE. But I.
> kind of lost on WWW interfaces
>
> Jim

Ok.

Let me do a couple of tests if I can do it.

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez
Regan CawkwellRe: Paypal credit cards
on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:28:11 +0100
On 14/09/2020 16:42, James Loughner wrote:
> Has anyone written code to use paypal to process credit cards???
>
> Looking at Paypal docs has me confused.
>
> Jim

I saw this Chilkat example recently...

https://www.example-code.com/asp/paypal_creditcardpayment.asp

Regan
Rba
James LoughnerRe: Paypal credit cards
on Wed, 16 Sep 2020 15:20:54 -0400
On 9/15/20 11:28 AM, Regan Cawkwell wrote:
> On 14/09/2020 16:42, James Loughner wrote:
>> Has anyone written code to use paypal to process credit cards???
>>
>> Looking at Paypal docs has me confused.
>>
>> Jim
>
> I saw this Chilkat example recently...
>
> https://www.example-code.com/asp/paypal_creditcardpayment.asp

Looks interesting need to figure how to use though LOL
Regan CawkwellRe: Paypal credit cards
on Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:22:34 +0100
On 16/09/2020 20:20, James Loughner wrote:
> On 9/15/20 11:28 AM, Regan Cawkwell wrote:
>> On 14/09/2020 16:42, James Loughner wrote:
>>> Has anyone written code to use paypal to process credit cards???
>>>
>>> Looking at Paypal docs has me confused.
>>>
>>> Jim
>>
>> I saw this Chilkat example recently...
>>
>> https://www.example-code.com/asp/paypal_creditcardpayment.asp
>>
> Looks interesting need to figure how to use though LOL

We use Chilkat for loads of stuff (ie, xml,http,rest,sftp).

It is pretty simple once you get the gist of how they do things.

Regan
Rba