Alaska Software Inc. - DiskSpace()
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: DiskSpace()
Carlos A Beling DiskSpace()
on Thu, 04 Apr 2019 09:43:50 -0300
Good morning.
Does DiskSpace() returns the current disk space even it is a network
drive()?

Fraternally
Beling
Jonathan LeemingRe: DiskSpace()
on Fri, 05 Apr 2019 07:57:31 -0600
On 4/4/2019 6:43 AM, Carlos A Beling wrote:
> Good morning.
> Does DiskSpace() returns the current disk space even it is a network
> drive()?
>
> Fraternally
> Beling
Hi,

Yes it does... I just added a couple of lines to my application...

MsgBox(Str(DiskSpace("K:")))

MsgBox(Str(DiskSpace("\\TFC-DC\Data")))

which both returned 137843052544

This is the same result as returned by DIR at the command prompt.

The documentation specified that the parameter either be a drive letter
or number but it appears that UNC works as well.

Regards...Jonathan

jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Carlos A Beling Re: DiskSpace()