Alaska Software Inc. - Circular References when I remove Rows with LibXl and HBLib
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Circular References when I remove Rows with LibXl and HBLib
=?UTF-8?Q?C=c3=a9sar_Calvo?= Circular References when I remove Rows with LibXl and HBLib
on Sat, 19 May 2018 22:48:33 +0200
IF I do oSheet:SheetRemoveRow(0,0)

of this methods

METHOD xlSheet:SheetRemoveCol( nColFirst, nColLast )
    LOCAL uRet := nil
    DEFAULT nColFirst TO 0
    DEFAULT nColLast TO 0

uRet:=FpQCall({'LibXL','xlSheetRemoveColA'},'__bo__sl__sl__sl',::hHandle,nColFirst,nColLast)
RETURN uRet

When I opne the excel file there is a message where says 'circular