Alaska Software Inc. - Memory Leak
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Memory Leak
Erik DobrieMemory Leak
on Fri, 09 Jul 2010 11:09:12 -0400
I have an automated routine that produces PDF files then sends them to users
via email attachment.  When the PDF file is attached to the message via
:Attachfile() the system leaks memory, this may be related to pdr 5605.  Is
anyone else experiencing this issue?  Does an update to v1.9.332 (if still
available) solve the problem?

Thanks,

Erik
Thomas Braun
Re: Memory Leak
on Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:23:03 +0200
Erik Dobrie wrote:

> I have an automated routine that produces PDF files then sends them to users
> via email attachment.  When the PDF file is attached to the message via
>:Attachfile() the system leaks memory, this may be related to pdr 5605.  Is
> anyone else experiencing this issue?  Does an update to v1.9.332 (if still
> available) solve the problem?

I would recommend "updating" to SEE4XB library from Marshallsoft:

http://www.marshallsoft.com/ -> products

You have much more possibilities and control than with ASINET

regards
Thomas