Alaska Software Inc. - Restructure my application
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Restructure my application
JAYARAM MYSORERestructure my application
on Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:31:23 +0530
Dear Sir,

I have migrated to Xbase from Clipper 87, but still in text mode/hybrid. I
want to do it 100% GUI and make use of Ownerdrawn menu systems.
My application is growing big (about 56.1 MB) And it take a long time open
my application on a LAN.
I need your help to :
Restructure my application and create several smaller .dlls. Like .ovl files
in Clipper 87.
Create Ownerdrawn Menu Systems for my Application.

Can I fix up a time and give you access of my system over TeamViewer and let
me shown and explain you what I want ?

Any help from anybody is welcomed.
Regards
Jayaram
Joe Carrick Re: Restructure my application
on Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:08:17 -1000
Hi Jayaram,

One of the best things you can do for speed is to install the app on
each computer and just use the server for data files.  You should
install all the dll's on each computer as well.  If you use VXbase you
can easily create separate dll's.  Otherwise, it's just a matter of how
your project file is set up.

-Joe