Alaska Software Inc. - Download waa1gate.dll?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Download waa1gate.dll?
Steve WoolstenhulmeDownload waa1gate.dll?
on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 09:38:25 -0600
Interesting.  I just moved all my websites to IIS 10.0.  Last night I
registered a new domain and added the website.  When I launch the site,
rather than executing waa1gate.dll it tries to download it!

I have compared settings with all my other sites and it appears to be
identical.  All my sites have a cgi-bin virtual directory that points to
where waa1gate.dll resides.  Any idea where to start looking?

Steve W.
Steve WoolstenhulmeRe: Download waa1gate.dll?
on Tue, 25 Jul 2017 09:50:25 -0600
On 7/25/2017 9:38 AM, Steve Woolstenhulme wrote:
> Interesting.  I just moved all my websites to IIS 10.0.  Last night I
> registered a new domain and added the website.  When I launch the site,
> rather than executing waa1gate.dll it tries to download it!
>
> I have compared settings with all my other sites and it appears to be
> identical.  All my sites have a cgi-bin virtual directory that points to
> where waa1gate.dll resides.  Any idea where to start looking?

It was in "Handler Mappings."  I had to Edit Permissions to allow
Scripts and Execute.

Steve W.