Alaska Software Inc. - Digitaly sign XML with certificate
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
Damir HodakDigitaly sign XML with certificate
on Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:13:43 +0200
Hi!

Does anybody has experience in signing XMLs with certificate using Alaska
xbase?
I know I can use XmlSec (external program) or write ActiveX component in
.Net. Is it possible to write it in Alaska Xbase?
Maybe using CryptXml.dll. Has anybody done it in that way?

Regards

Damir
Hector PezoaRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:39:34 -0300
Damir
Yes
You can use alaska xbase++
You can do with capicom(microsof), cryptosys, crytoxml
 you can also use xmlsec with trunprocess.prg (Mr. Pablo Botella
www.xbwin.com)
If signature es xades with java or activex.net

best regard
Hector Pezoa

<Damir Hodak> escribi en el mensaje
> Hi!
>
> Does anybody has experience in signing XMLs with certificate using Alaska
> xbase?
> I know I can use XmlSec (external program) or write ActiveX component in
> .Net. Is it possible to write it in Alaska Xbase?
> Maybe using CryptXml.dll. Has anybody done it in that way?
>
> Regards
>
> Damir
Claudio Driussi Re: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:25:02 +0100
Il 24/10/18 18:39, Hector Pezoa ha scritto:
> Damir
> Yes
> You can use alaska xbase++
> You can do with capicom(microsof), cryptosys, crytoxml
>   you can also use xmlsec with trunprocess.prg (Mr. Pablo Botella
> www.xbwin.com)

+1

I use trunprocess.prg to embed Python scripts and cmd calls.

It's great, thanks Pablo!

> If signature es xades with java or activex.net
>
> best regard
> Hector Pezoa
>

> <Damir Hodak> escribió en el mensaje
>> Hi!
>>
>> Does anybody has experience in signing XMLs with certificate using Alaska
>> xbase?
>> I know I can use XmlSec (external program) or write ActiveX component in
>> .Net. Is it possible to write it in Alaska Xbase?
>> Maybe using CryptXml.dll. Has anybody done it in that way?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Damir

Hector PezoaRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:50:54 -0300
Damir
Yes

You can use xbase++
 You can do with capicom(microsoft), cryptosys, cryptxml
you can use xmlsec with Trunprocess.prg (mr. Pablo Botella   www.xbwin.com
if the signature is xades you must use java or activex.net

best regard
Hector Pezoa

<Damir Hodak> escribi en el mensaje
> Hi!
>
> Does anybody has experience in signing XMLs with certificate using Alaska
> xbase?
> I know I can use XmlSec (external program) or write ActiveX component in
> .Net. Is it possible to write it in Alaska Xbase?
> Maybe using CryptXml.dll. Has anybody done it in that way?
>
> Regards
>
> Damir
Damir HodakRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Tue, 13 Nov 2018 18:14:07 +0100
Hi Hector!
Thank you for your response.
I need to digitaly sign UBL eInvoice and signature is xades.
Do you have any experience with it?
Some experienced programmers told me that xades signatures can't be done in
dotnet, only in java. But I'm not convinced that it is true.

Regards
Damir

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:50:54 -0300, Hector Pezoa wrote:

> Damir
> Yes
>
> You can use xbase++
>  You can do with capicom(microsoft), cryptosys, cryptxml
> you can use xmlsec with Trunprocess.prg (mr. Pablo Botella   www.xbwin.com
> if the signature is xades you must use java or activex.net
>
> best regard
> Hector Pezoa
>
> <Damir Hodak> escribió en el mensaje
>> Hi!
>>
>> Does anybody has experience in signing XMLs with certificate using Alaska
>> xbase?
>> I know I can use XmlSec (external program) or write ActiveX component in
>> .Net. Is it possible to write it in Alaska Xbase?
>> Maybe using CryptXml.dll. Has anybody done it in that way?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Damir
Boris BorzicRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Tue, 13 Nov 2018 21:11:32 +0100
Damir Hodak wrote in news:d6v30tr7gkym.12p9l7eq9rxdk$.dlg@40tude.net:

> I need to digitaly sign UBL eInvoice and signature is xades.

You should be able to use OpenSSL command line utility, eg:

https://raymii.org/s/tutorials/Sign_and_verify_text_files_to_public_keys_vi
a_the_OpenSSL_Command_Line.html

The above may not give you the exact answer that you are looking for, but
keep in mind that OpenSSL.exe has many command line options that should
produce the desired result.

You can easily call openssl.exe from within your xbase application using
RunShell()

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Hector PezoaRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Tue, 13 Nov 2018 18:05:25 -0300
Hi Damir

With openssl or with xmlsec , you cannot sign xades , it is modified xmldsig
509 .  View news groups xmlsec (Aleksey)
Ignore if xb2net  can  signed xmldsig 509  ?

Addition to c sharp net  Activex , you can use the java library,  using
runshell or trunprocess

Best Regard
Hector Pezoa

<Boris Borzic> escribi en el mensaje
> Damir Hodak wrote in news:d6v30tr7gkym.12p9l7eq9rxdk$.dlg@40tude.net:
>
>> I need to digitaly sign UBL eInvoice and signature is xades.
>
> You should be able to use OpenSSL command line utility, eg:
>
> https://raymii.org/s/tutorials/Sign_and_verify_text_files_to_public_keys_vi
> a_the_OpenSSL_Command_Line.html
>
> The above may not give you the exact answer that you are looking for, but
> keep in mind that OpenSSL.exe has many command line options that should
> produce the desired result.
>
> You can easily call openssl.exe from within your xbase application using
> RunShell()
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Boris Borzic
>
> http://xb2.net
> http://sqlexpress.net
> industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Boris BorzicRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 02:03:15 +0100
"Hector Pezoa" <hpezoa@telsur.cl> wrote in

> With openssl or with xmlsec , you cannot sign xades , it is modified
> xmldsig 509

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32757454/how-to-compute-the-digest-for-
the-signedproperties-of-a-xades-signature#32883307

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Damir HodakRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:57:56 +0100
On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 02:03:15 +0100, Boris Borzic wrote:

> "Hector Pezoa" <hpezoa@telsur.cl> wrote in
>
>> With openssl or with xmlsec , you cannot sign xades , it is modified
>> xmldsig 509
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32757454/how-to-compute-the-digest-for-
> the-signedproperties-of-a-xades-signature#32883307

Thank you both for sugestions!
If you have some working samples for any of these libraries/tools, I would
be very grateful.

Thanks again.

Damir
Hector PezoaRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:07:43 -0300
Hi Damir
It is not easy to give an example
With openssl if you don't know about criptography and cn14 (cannolicalized)
it's better to forget about it

What are the rules and laws of your country
http://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Spain

1.- Content Xml ,  sha1,sha256,sha384, base64 and other (ot4xb.dll or
xb2net)
2.- sign xml  type xades  xades-epes, ubl1 o ub2 etc  (activex net o java)
.3.- send xml . you can use xb2net, curl or tserverxmlhttprequest
4.  Print Invoice use codebar (qr or other)  and pdf
Country using Electronic Invoice with xades, Spain, Colombia, Costa Rica,
Peru, Ecuador, and other

best regard
hector

> On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 02:03:15 +0100, Boris Borzic wrote:
>
>> "Hector Pezoa" <hpezoa@telsur.cl> wrote in
>>
>>> With openssl or with xmlsec , you cannot sign xades , it is modified
>>> xmldsig 509
>>
>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32757454/how-to-compute-the-digest-for-
>> the-signedproperties-of-a-xades-signature#32883307
>
> Thank you both for sugestions!
> If you have some working samples for any of these libraries/tools, I would
> be very grateful.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Damir
Damir HodakRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:23:16 +0100
Hi Hector

I know how to create XML and how to send it, the only problem is to sign it
according to OASIS UBL 2.1 standard.

Link to rules and laws in my country:
https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Croatia

Regards

Damir

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:07:43 -0300, Hector Pezoa wrote:

> Hi Damir
> It is not easy to give an example
> With openssl if you don't know about criptography and cn14 (cannolicalized)
> it's better to forget about it
>
> What are the rules and laws of your country
> http://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Spain
>
> 1.- Content Xml ,  sha1,sha256,sha384, base64 and other (ot4xb.dll or
> xb2net)
> 2.- sign xml  type xades  xades-epes, ubl1 o ub2 etc  (activex net o java)
> .3.- send xml . you can use xb2net, curl or tserverxmlhttprequest
> 4.  Print Invoice use codebar (qr or other)  and pdf
> Country using Electronic Invoice with xades, Spain, Colombia, Costa Rica,
> Peru, Ecuador, and other
>
> best regard
> hector
>

> <Damir Hodak> escribió en el mensaje
>> On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 02:03:15 +0100, Boris Borzic wrote:
>>
>>> "Hector Pezoa" <hpezoa@telsur.cl> wrote in

>>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32757454/how-to-compute-the-digest-for-
>>> the-signedproperties-of-a-xades-signature#32883307
>>
>> Thank you both for sugestions!
>> If you have some working samples for any of these libraries/tools, I would
>> be very grateful.
>>
>> Thanks again.
>>
>> Damir
Hector PezoaRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Thu, 15 Nov 2018 15:47:21 -0300
Hi Damir

In 2013 together with another expert in csharp++ and electronic invoice an
activex was disigned for croatia
I don't know if even that model is valid
Please see  http//www.mvv.hr/wrapper  ???

Procedure Main ()
LOCAL o
 //--- .Net prototype
 //--- public string FiskalProcessXML( string XmlUnsignedFileName, string
XmlSignedFileName,  string certFile, string certPass )
 ? "Fiskal XML Document Processing"
 oFiskal := createObject ( "FiscalizacijaTools.COM.SignXml" )
 oFiskal:FiskalProcessXml( "racun_base.xml", "racun_response.xml",
"cert.pfx", "1234" )

Best Regard
Hector

> Hi Hector
>
> I know how to create XML and how to send it, the only problem is to sign
> it
> according to OASIS UBL 2.1 standard.
>
> Link to rules and laws in my country:
> https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Croatia
>
> Regards
>
> Damir
>
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:07:43 -0300, Hector Pezoa wrote:
>
>> Hi Damir
>> It is not easy to give an example
>> With openssl if you don't know about criptography and cn14
>> (cannolicalized)
>> it's better to forget about it
>>
>> What are the rules and laws of your country
>> http://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Spain
>>
>> 1.- Content Xml ,  sha1,sha256,sha384, base64 and other (ot4xb.dll or
>> xb2net)
>> 2.- sign xml  type xades  xades-epes, ubl1 o ub2 etc  (activex net o
>> java)
>> .3.- send xml . you can use xb2net, curl or tserverxmlhttprequest
>> 4.  Print Invoice use codebar (qr or other)  and pdf
>> Country using Electronic Invoice with xades, Spain, Colombia, Costa Rica,
>> Peru, Ecuador, and other
>>
>> best regard
>> hector
>>

>> <Damir Hodak> escribi en el mensaje

>>> Thank you both for sugestions!
>>> If you have some working samples for any of these libraries/tools, I
>>> would
>>> be very grateful.
>>>
>>> Thanks again.
>>>
>>> Damir
Damir HodakRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Fri, 16 Nov 2018 12:00:51 +0100
Hi Hector

This is different model of eInvoicing and it's still in use.

Thanks anyway.

Damir

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 15:47:21 -0300, Hector Pezoa wrote:

> Hi Damir
>
> In 2013 together with another expert in csharp++ and electronic invoice an
> activex was disigned for croatia
> I don't know if even that model is valid
> Please see  http//www.mvv.hr/wrapper  ???
>
> Procedure Main ()
> LOCAL o
>  //--- .Net prototype
>  //--- public string FiskalProcessXML( string XmlUnsignedFileName, string
> XmlSignedFileName,  string certFile, string certPass )
>  ? "Fiskal XML Document Processing"
>  oFiskal := createObject ( "FiscalizacijaTools.COM.SignXml" )
>  oFiskal:FiskalProcessXml( "racun_base.xml", "racun_response.xml",
> "cert.pfx", "1234" )
>
> Best Regard
> Hector
>

> <Damir Hodak> escribió en el mensaje
>> Hi Hector
>>
>> I know how to create XML and how to send it, the only problem is to sign
>> it
>> according to OASIS UBL 2.1 standard.
>>
>> Link to rules and laws in my country:
>> https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Croatia
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Damir
>>
>> On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:07:43 -0300, Hector Pezoa wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Damir
>>> It is not easy to give an example
>>> With openssl if you don't know about criptography and cn14
>>> (cannolicalized)
>>> it's better to forget about it
>>>
>>> What are the rules and laws of your country
>>> http://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/wiki/display/CEFDIGITAL/eInvoicing+in+Spain
>>>
>>> 1.- Content Xml ,  sha1,sha256,sha384, base64 and other (ot4xb.dll or
>>> xb2net)
>>> 2.- sign xml  type xades  xades-epes, ubl1 o ub2 etc  (activex net o
>>> java)
>>> .3.- send xml . you can use xb2net, curl or tserverxmlhttprequest
>>> 4.  Print Invoice use codebar (qr or other)  and pdf
>>> Country using Electronic Invoice with xades, Spain, Colombia, Costa Rica,
>>> Peru, Ecuador, and other
>>>
>>> best regard
>>> hector
>>>

>>> <Damir Hodak> escribió en el mensaje

Regan CawkwellRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 18:02:43 +0000
On 13/11/2018 17:14, Damir Hodak wrote:
> Hi Hector!
> Thank you for your response.
> I need to digitaly sign UBL eInvoice and signature is xades.
> Do you have any experience with it?
> Some experienced programmers told me that xades signatures can't be done in
> dotnet, only in java. But I'm not convinced that it is true.
>
> Regards
> Damir
>
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:50:54 -0300, Hector Pezoa wrote:
>
>> Damir
>> Yes
>>
>> You can use xbase++
>>   You can do with capicom(microsoft), cryptosys, cryptxml
>> you can use xmlsec with Trunprocess.prg (mr. Pablo Botella   www.xbwin.com
>> if the signature is xades you must use java or activex.net
>>
>> best regard
>> Hector Pezoa
>>
>> <Damir Hodak> escribió en el mensaje
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Does anybody has experience in signing XMLs with certificate using Alaska
>>> xbase?
>>> I know I can use XmlSec (external program) or write ActiveX component in
>>> .Net. Is it possible to write it in Alaska Xbase?
>>> Maybe using CryptXml.dll. Has anybody done it in that way?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Damir

Damir

I don't know if it may be useful, but the Chilkat library may be able to do this for you.

Have a look at:

http://cknotes.com/etsi-xades-bes-xades-epes-facturae-electronic-invoicing-etc/

Regan
Rba
Hector PezoaRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Wed, 14 Nov 2018 18:50:33 -0300
Hi Regan

Surprised, you're right, see email
That I quickly solve the chilkat issue  , but I'm late.

Best Regard

Hector Pezoa

NEWS:
Chilkat v9.5.0.75 will include features to make it easy to generate
XAdES-BES and XAdES-EPES signatures
for electronic invoicing and tax reporting for many countries.

The goal is to provide an easy and inexpensive solution for these
complicated requirements.  Chilkat has been working with
 customers in Spain, Italy, Hungary, India, Brazil, Costa Rica, and
elsewhere to get things working smoothly.
(Contact Matt at support@chilkatsoft.com for more information.)

On 3/24/2018 2:45 PM, Hector Pezoa wrote:
Hi
have an activex that allows you to sign xades-bes electronic documents
What is the prices of these activex
I will appreciate a prompt response
would you like to show example how to sign XML document using XADES-BES?

Best Regard
Hector Pezoa
Chile

Hi Hector,
I'm sorry to say that Chilkat does not have the capability to produce
xades-bes.
Best Regards,
Matt Fausey
Chilkat Software, Inc.
Damir HodakRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:25:26 +0100
On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 18:02:43 +0000, Regan Cawkwell wrote:

> On 13/11/2018 17:14, Damir Hodak wrote:
>> Hi Hector!
>> Thank you for your response.
>> I need to digitaly sign UBL eInvoice and signature is xades.
>> Do you have any experience with it?
>> Some experienced programmers told me that xades signatures can't be done in
>> dotnet, only in java. But I'm not convinced that it is true.
>>
>> Regards
>> Damir
>>
>> On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:50:54 -0300, Hector Pezoa wrote:
>>
>>> Damir
>>> Yes
>>>
>>> You can use xbase++
>>>   You can do with capicom(microsoft), cryptosys, cryptxml
>>> you can use xmlsec with Trunprocess.prg (mr. Pablo Botella   www.xbwin.com
>>> if the signature is xades you must use java or activex.net
>>>
>>> best regard
>>> Hector Pezoa
>>>
>>> <Damir Hodak> escribió en el mensaje

> Damir
>
> I don't know if it may be useful, but the Chilkat library may be able to do this for you.
>
> Have a look at:
>
> http://cknotes.com/etsi-xades-bes-xades-epes-facturae-electronic-invoicing-etc/

Thanks Regan

I'll take a look. It looks promising.

Regards

Damir
Hector PezoaRe: Digitaly sign XML with certificate
on Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:27:59 -0300
Hi

You can use activex net, no problem
Microsoft.xades.dll