Alaska Software Inc. - time and date
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: time and date
Jorgetime and date
on Sun, 07 Sep 2008 11:21:18 -0300
Are any way to know the time and date the other pc in the network ?

i use the command "NET TIME  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx > TEXT.TXT"
but in instalation in pc with version of XP like COLLOSOUS or UE, i can't
obtain the time information

i need to know if is there other method to know the time of other pc

the time NTP functions  of the TCP/IP can giveme the time of other pc and
how  i can work it ?

regards
Osvaldo Ramirez Re: time and date
on Sun, 07 Sep 2008 11:48:58 -0600
Hello Jorge

Like you, I use the same "NET USE", but, may there is an API.

Any way I will look to see if there is another way.

Best Regards
Osvaldo Ramirez

  wrote:
> Are any way to know the time and date the other pc in the network ?
>
> i use the command "NET TIME  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx > TEXT.TXT"
> but in instalation in pc with version of XP like COLLOSOUS or UE, i can't
> obtain the time information
>
> i need to know if is there other method to know the time of other pc
>
> the time NTP functions  of the TCP/IP can giveme the time of other pc and
> how  i can work it ?
>

> regards

Frans Vermeulen Re: time and date
on Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:05:05 +0200
Jorge, Osvaldo,

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;249716

HTH,
Frans Vermeulen

> Hello Jorge
>
> Like you, I use the same "NET USE", but, may there is an API.
>
> Any way I will look to see if there is another way.
>
> Best Regards
> Osvaldo Ramirez
>
>   wrote:
> > Are any way to know the time and date the other pc in the network ?
> >
> > i use the command "NET TIME  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx > TEXT.TXT"
> > but in instalation in pc with version of XP like COLLOSOUS or UE, i can't
> > obtain the time information
> >
> > i need to know if is there other method to know the time of other pc
> >
> > the time NTP functions  of the TCP/IP can giveme the time of other pc and
> > how  i can work it ?
> >

> > regards

Jorge LRe: time and date
on Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:14:48 -0300
thank you very much Frans
but...

i haven't winapi32.dll
you know if is a library of visual fox ?

regards

"Frans Vermeulen" <fransv@sluyter-routing.nl> escribi en el mensaje
> Jorge, Osvaldo,
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;249716
>
> HTH,
> Frans Vermeulen
>

>> Hello Jorge
>>
>> Like you, I use the same "NET USE", but, may there is an API.
>>
>> Any way I will look to see if there is another way.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Osvaldo Ramirez
>>
>>   wrote:
>> > Are any way to know the time and date the other pc in the network ?
>> >
>> > i use the command "NET TIME  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx > TEXT.TXT"
>> > but in instalation in pc with version of XP like COLLOSOUS or UE, i
>> > can't
>> > obtain the time information
>> >
>> > i need to know if is there other method to know the time of other pc
>> >
>> > the time NTP functions  of the TCP/IP can giveme the time of other pc
>> > and
>> > how  i can work it ?
>> >

>> > regards

Jorge LRe: time and date - i found yet
on Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:22:47 -0300
thanks

"Jorge L" <jlborlando@way.com.ar> escribi en el mensaje
> thank you very much Frans
> but...
>
> i haven't winapi32.dll
> you know if is a library of visual fox ?
>
> regards
>
> "Frans Vermeulen" <fransv@sluyter-routing.nl> escribi en el mensaje
>> Jorge, Osvaldo,
>>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;249716
>>
>> HTH,
>> Frans Vermeulen
>>

>>> Hello Jorge
>>>
>>> Like you, I use the same "NET USE", but, may there is an API.
>>>
>>> Any way I will look to see if there is another way.
>>>
>>> Best Regards
>>> Osvaldo Ramirez

Osvaldo Ramirez Re: time and date
on Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:28:28 -0600
Thanks a lot Frans

Best Regards
Osvaldo
Crtomir JANK [CRT-software.com]Re: time and date
on Thu, 20 May 2010 10:54:03 +0200
Hi Jorge,

how did you solve the problem? do you have a code-sample

regards

crt