Alaska Software Inc. - StarLite written utilizing CXP has a new feature
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: StarLite written utilizing CXP has a new feature
Nestor G. TorresStarLite written utilizing CXP has a new feature
on Wed, 14 Sep 2016 13:43:13 +0200
Hi Guys

I've just created the new StarLite Community Business Cards feature that
I believe will be  an added value business tool within StarLite.

This new feature can be used by the local business community to promote
and expand E commerce enterprises. Users of the StarLite web application
can invite local businesses to participate with their business
particulars. The participants will need to provide graphical
jpg/png/bmp/gifs/pnd pictures or a web site where images can be sourced
and a full description of their business to the Software Clinic(me).

And then I will put my skills to the test to create the community
business cards that will be attached at the footer of the owners
StarLite web sites. Have a look at my sample image attached.

The Community Business Cards are not just images; these E business cards
have many attributes and have up-to four layers of pictures and
descriptions; plus they can support HTMl5 tags and links. And have
strong Mouse-over power.

You can also visit http://www.starlightdemo.com and give it a test drive.

Community-Business-Cards02.jpg
Nestor G. TorresRe: StarLite written utilizing CXP has a new feature
on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:40:10 +0200
And there is another feature added ....take a look at the bottom of the
StaLite demo.