Alaska Software Inc. - Special characters displaying
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Special characters displaying
Jan KonieczynSpecial characters displaying
on Wed, 23 Sep 2015 11:47:16 +0200
Dear all,

how can I display properly polish special characters ąćęńóśźż on CXP page? I
tried to set "charset" attribute of "meta" tag, but it took no effect.

Yours faithfully,
Jan
Nestor G. TorresRe: Special characters displaying
on Wed, 23 Sep 2015 16:42:21 +0200
Hi Jan,

According to the W3C recommendation you should declare the primary
language for each Web page with the lang attribute inside the <html>
tag, like this for Polish (pl=Polish language code) (PL=Polish country):

* for Polish (pl=Polish language code) (PL=Polish country)

Kind regards,
Nestor

On 2015/09/23 11:47 AM, Jan Konieczyn wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> how can I display properly polish special characters ąćęńóśźż on CXP page? I
> tried to set "charset" attribute of "meta" tag, but it took no effect.
>
> Yours faithfully,
> Jan

Jan KonieczynRe: Special characters displaying
on Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:48:33 +0200
Hi Nestor,

I am sorry, but your hint does not the trick.

Best regards,
Jan

software.com...