Alaska Software Inc. - Scroll wheel in editor
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Scroll wheel in editor
Sander Elias Scroll wheel in editor
on Sat, 07 Feb 2004 08:33:32 +0100
Hi,

If I try to scroll down using the scroll wheel on my logitech mouse I
get an error msg in german.

Is there a fix or setting for it? I couldt not find it.

regards
Sander Elias
Thomas Braun Re: Scroll wheel in editor
on Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:05:33 +0100
Sander Elias:

> If I try to scroll down using the scroll wheel on my logitech mouse I
> get an error msg in german.

What error message do you get ....PLEASE?

Thomas Braun
Frans VermeulenRe: Scroll wheel in editor
on Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:25:51 +0100
Thomas,

> What error message do you get ....PLEASE?

"An error ocurred: Fehler bei Bereichspr"ufung."
                        [    OK    ]

Regards,
Frans Vermeulen
Sander Elias Re: Scroll wheel in editor
on Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:14:18 +0100
>"An error ocurred: Fehler bei Bereichspr"ufung."
>                        [    OK    ]

This is the one I'm getting also.
Is there a(lready) solution/fix for this?

regards
Sander Elias
Sander Elias Re: Scroll wheel in editor
on Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:20:33 +0100
Hi

Am I the only one using the scroll wheel? This is the only thing that
keeps me from using vx all the time.

regards
Sander Elias
Wolfgang CiriackRe: Scroll wheel in editor
on Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:53:53 +0100
Hi,
i am using WinXP with logitech mouse driver 9.76 and have not seen this
error message until now. But i am not working very havily with vx in the
moment.
Regards Wolfgang
Steffen F. Pirsig [Alaska Software]Re: Scroll wheel in editor
on Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:26:51 +0100
Sander Elias,

 we are able to reproduce this behaviour, it has to
 do something with the mouse driver, however
 with most drivers the wheel works pretty well
 with other you get these damned error message.

 We will have to dig into that more deeper and
 will fix it.

 regards,
 Steffen F. Pirsig
 Alaska Research & Development

"Sander Elias" <Sander@eso.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> If I try to scroll down using the scroll wheel on my logitech mouse I
> get an error msg in german.
>
> Is there a fix or setting for it? I couldt not find it.
>
> regards
> Sander Elias
Frans VermeulenRe: Scroll wheel in editor
on Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:04:20 +0100
Steffen,

>  We will have to dig into that more deeper and
>  will fix it.

Thnx ,
Frans Vermeulen
Sander Elias Re: Scroll wheel in editor