Alaska Software Inc. - General DLL call
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: General DLL call
Bengt OveliusGeneral DLL call
on Tue, 09 Apr 2019 15:37:04 +0200
Lot of great things can be done with DLL -calls
like  nLoadLibrary( "Everything32.dll" ) from Jim Lee

Pablo has made a great wrapper for QuickPDF

Picotech has real powerful oscilloscopes
https://www.picotech.com/downloads
and also a  SDK with DLL -files.

Theoretically XBASE++ could be a superfast measurement tool
if only wrappers were available.
This could even be a business idea for XBASE++ programmers as the
database capability is so valuable for all kinds of measurement.

Maybe somebody has already developed these wrappers ?

Maybe there is knowledge somewhere how to make a general approach
without C++ knowledge.

Looking forward to your comments

Best regards
Bengt
Hubert BrandelRe: General DLL call
on Fri, 12 Apr 2019 15:06:26 +0200
> Pablo has made a great wrapper for QuickPDF

Based on his first wrapper, I made HBPrintPDF, for QuickPDF 7.x to 13.x

=>

Best regards
Hubert