Alaska Software Inc. - Looking for Xbase++ / Clipper programmer
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Looking for Xbase++ / Clipper programmer
Dan KoenigLooking for Xbase++ / Clipper programmer
on Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:50:33 +0100
Hello.
We are Tirosh Computer Systems:
http://tirosh.co.il/
We operate in the state of Israel.
We are looking to expand our available pool of Xbase++ and/or CLIPPER
developers.
We maintain a large codebase of former Clipper applications for our clients.
We would greatly appreciate it if you are (or know of any) developers here
looking for employment.
Reading and Writing in Hebrew is essential.
We can offer part-time or full-time employment.
Thank you.
Konstantin LebedevRe: Looking for Xbase++ / Clipper programmer
on Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:33:17 +0200
Dan Koenig wrote in message news:626d9d24$40e697dc$68193@news.alaska-software.com...
>Hello.
>We are Tirosh Computer Systems:
>http://tirosh.co.il/
>We operate in the state of Israel.
>We are looking to expand our available pool of Xbase++ and/or CLIPPER
>developers.
>We maintain a large codebase of former Clipper applications for our clients.
>We would greatly appreciate it if you are (or know of any) developers here
>looking for employment.
>Reading and Writing in Hebrew is essential.
>We can offer part-time or full-time employment.
>Thank you.

Shalom Dan!
I was a  Clipper (’87 – 53) programmer, and Alaska xBase++ developer now  (ERP system).
 Instruments: XB2NET library, ADS ver.11 (with my own class), List&Label report generator.
I’m a Russian citizen and interesting in work at Israel.
English (technical) + Hebrew (Ulpan Aleph).
I can send U my resume.
Konstantin Lebedev
“Platan Components”.  IT director, Moscow.
 http://platan.ru