Alaska Software Inc. - re : Where can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: re : Where can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
Chris Palmerre : Where can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
on Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:36:11 +0000
Where/how can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?

Thanks
Chris
James Loughner Re: re : Where can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
on Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:47:32 -0400
Should be with the normal install but it may be an option I forget.

Jim

On 03/23/2011 11:36 AM, Chris Palmer wrote:
> Where/how can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
>
> Thanks
> Chris
Jan EscholtRe: re : Where can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
on Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:59:41 +0100
No. It's not part of the Xbase++ installation. But it's on the
installation CD.

Jan

Am 23.03.2011 16:47, schrieb James Loughner:
> Should be with the normal install but it may be an option I forget.
>
> Jim
>
> On 03/23/2011 11:36 AM, Chris Palmer wrote:
>> Where/how can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Chris

Chris PalmerRe: re : Where can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
on Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:41:25 +0000
Thanks for the replies.

However I've not had an installation disk since version 1.2 - we're on
1.90.355 but this has been downloaded

Is there anywhere to download the editor ?
I cannot find it on Alaska's website

Thanks
Chris

"Jan Escholt" wrote in message
> No. It's not part of the Xbase++ installation. But it's on the
> installation CD.
>
> Jan
>

> Am 23.03.2011 16:47, schrieb James Loughner:
>> Should be with the normal install but it may be an option I forget.
>>
>> Jim
>>
>> On 03/23/2011 11:36 AM, Chris Palmer wrote:
>>> Where/how can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Chris

James Loughner Re: re : Where can I get Visual Xbase Editor ?
on Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:59:07 -0400
If you have a current account you should be able to login and download it.

Jim