Alaska Software Inc. - Logging info
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Logging info
MichaelLogging info
on Wed, 23 Sep 2009 01:44:29 -0400
How do I insert code into a web site, that will run a WAA function to log
user IP and such into a database, then continue to the page?

Does this make since?

I'd like to put a code snippett on my web site, so when a user visits, it
runs my WAA function to log their IP and such into a database, then continue

Is this possible?

Kind of like the many web site tracking utilities, but using WAA.
Allen Lee Re: Logging info
on Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:49:45 -0700
Hi Michel;
1. Open your login table
2. Append a new record
3. Store the user IP with this function... oContext:getRemoteAddr()