Alaska Software Inc. - SMS
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: SMS
Itai Ben-ArtziSMS
on Wed, 15 Jun 2016 23:40:19 -0700
Hi,
Does anyone send SMS from within the xBase application?
Could you recommend SMS gateway or API?
Many thanks,
-Itai
Adrian WykrotaRe: SMS
on Tue, 21 Jun 2016 11:50:55 +0200
We sens SMS by Web Gate or dedicated modem - its received emails.

Użytkownik "Itai Ben-Artzi" napisał w wiadomości grup

Hi,
Does anyone send SMS from within the xBase application?
Could you recommend SMS gateway or API?
Many thanks,
-Itai
Frank GrossheinrichRe: SMS
on Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:16:26 +0200
I personally used
https://www.clickatell.com/
earlier. They have some good pricing and an easy to use API.

Frank

On 16.06.2016 08:40, Itai Ben-Artzi wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone send SMS from within the xBase application?
> Could you recommend SMS gateway or API?
> Many thanks,
> -Itai

Itai Ben-ArtziRe: SMS