Alaska Software Inc. - alaska 2.0 and windows 2000
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: alaska 2.0 and windows 2000
Zoltan Nagyalaska 2.0 and windows 2000
on Mon, 16 Nov 2015 16:03:12 +0100
Thomas BraunRe: alaska 2.0 and windows 2000
on Mon, 16 Nov 2015 19:09:32 +0100
Zoltan Nagy wrote:

> My question is: Alaska 2.0 is not workig on Windows 2000?

Obviously not - and I would not expect that it ever will... W2K is more
than 15 years old, time to change... at least to Windows XP

Thomas
Jan EscholtRe: alaska 2.0 and windows 2000
on Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:53:58 +0100
I remember that I read somewhere that Xbase++ needs at least Windows XP SP3.

Jan