Alaska Software Inc. - Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
Pedro AlexandreWin 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Wed, 29 Jul 2015 17:16:42 +0100
Hello.

Windows 10.
the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.

AnyBody can confirm that?

Many Thanks
Pedro Alex
Zdenko BielikRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:10:55 +0200
Hi,

yes, same here...

          Zdeno
Jim LeeRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 05:33:45 +0200
hi,

 > Windows 10.
 > the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.

which Xbase++ Version and which exact Windows Version ?

have test
C:\ALASKA\XPPW32\SOURCE\samples\basics\GuiBrow\DBBROWSE.EXE
on Windows 10240 and Scrollbar work fine
Pedro AlexandreRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:31:08 +0100
Jim.

Alaska xBase++ 19 SL1 with all hotfixes.
Ms Windows 10.10240

It is a problem in the mouse scroll button. This button do not move the
browse scroll bar.

if for you it is ok. Can you post your xBase++ Version??

Thanks.

"Jim Lee" escreveu na mensagem

hi,

> Windows 10.
> the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.

which Xbase++ Version and which exact Windows Version ?

have test
C:\ALASKA\XPPW32\SOURCE\samples\basics\GuiBrow\DBBROWSE.EXE
on Windows 10240 and Scrollbar work fine
Jonathan LeemingRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:58:44 -0600
Hi,

Using Win 10 Build 10240 I tried both my application and the sample
DBBROWSE.EXE...

Xbase++ Ver 1.90.355 Neither my application nor DBBROWSE.EXE would
scroll.

Xbase++ Ver 2.00.575 Both my application and DBBROWSE.EXE scroll as
expected.

Regards... Jonathan

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 17:16:42 +0100, Pedro Alexandre wrote:

>Hello.
>
>Windows 10.
>the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.
>
>AnyBody can confirm that?
>
>Many Thanks
>Pedro Alex

Jonathan Leeming
jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Wolfgang CiriackRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 06:56:04 +0200
Am 29.07.2015 18:16, schrieb Pedro Alexandre:
> Hello.
>
> Windows 10.
> the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.
>
> AnyBody can confirm that?
>
> Many Thanks
> Pedro Alex
Here a posting from Tom Liehr:
Search for the mouse settings (mouse & touchpad). There is a setting
named "Inaktive Fenster beim Draufzeigen scrollen" in german, which
somehow means "scroll inactive windows if they are pointed at". Switch
this off. Browses will scroll then.
Edgar Borger Re: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Mon, 03 Aug 2015 14:56:42 -0300
Yes, it works !!!

--
Edgar Borger
Softsupply Informatica Ltda.

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.
Jack DuijfRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Thu, 06 Aug 2015 09:31:50 +0200
Hello,

Same problem here. Xbase 1.9.355

No such setting found in the mouse property's
There is a scroll wheel, and it works in other applications.

Jack Duijf

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 06:56:04 +0200, Wolfgang Ciriack wrote:

>Am 29.07.2015 18:16, schrieb Pedro Alexandre:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Windows 10.
>> the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.
>>
>> AnyBody can confirm that?
>>
>> Many Thanks
>> Pedro Alex
>Here a posting from Tom Liehr:
>Search for the mouse settings (mouse & touchpad). There is a setting
>named "Inaktive Fenster beim Draufzeigen scrollen" in german, which
>somehow means "scroll inactive windows if they are pointed at". Switch
>this off. Browses will scroll then.
Jack DuijfRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Thu, 06 Aug 2015 13:08:11 +0200
Hello,

Just found it.

Start\Settings\Mouse and touchpad

Jack

On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 09:31:50 +0200, Jack Duijf wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Same problem here. Xbase 1.9.355
>
>No such setting found in the mouse property's
>There is a scroll wheel, and it works in other applications.
>
>Jack Duijf
>

>On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 06:56:04 +0200, Wolfgang Ciriack wrote:
>
>>Am 29.07.2015 18:16, schrieb Pedro Alexandre:
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> Windows 10.
>>> the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.
>>>
>>> AnyBody can confirm that?
>>>
>>> Many Thanks
>>> Pedro Alex
>>Here a posting from Tom Liehr:
>>Search for the mouse settings (mouse & touchpad). There is a setting
>>named "Inaktive Fenster beim Draufzeigen scrollen" in german, which
>>somehow means "scroll inactive windows if they are pointed at". Switch
>>this off. Browses will scroll then.
Thomas PoolRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Thu, 06 Aug 2015 13:11:36 +0200
Hi Jack,

> Same problem here. Xbase 1.9.355
>
> No such setting found in the mouse property's

The setting cannot be found via the Win7 config-window...

The setting can be found in Windows 10 startmenu/Settings/Mous and
touchpad/Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them.

On my notebook it works the other way round... The setting Rol the
mousewheel to scroll... seems te affect the setting...

Regards, Thomas

> There is a scroll wheel, and it works in other applications.
>
> Jack Duijf
>

> On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 06:56:04 +0200, Wolfgang Ciriack wrote:
>
>>Am 29.07.2015 18:16, schrieb Pedro Alexandre:
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> Windows 10.
>>> the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.
>>>
>>> AnyBody can confirm that?
>>>
>>> Many Thanks
>>> Pedro Alex
>>Here a posting from Tom Liehr:
>>Search for the mouse settings (mouse & touchpad). There is a setting
>>named "Inaktive Fenster beim Draufzeigen scrollen" in german, which
>>somehow means "scroll inactive windows if they are pointed at". Switch
>>this off. Browses will scroll then.
Donald KeatingRe: Win 10 - xBpBrowse Mouse Scroll not func.
on Mon, 18 Jan 2016 17:58:32 +0100
Wolfgang Ciriack wrote in message news:417e055e$115fc17c$f806b@news.alaska-software.com...
software.com...
>Am 29.07.2015 18:16, schrieb Pedro Alexandre:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Windows 10.
>> the Mouse scroll button not move the cursor bar on Browses.
>>
>> AnyBody can confirm that?
>>
>> Many Thanks
>> Pedro Alex
>Here a posting from Tom Liehr:
>Search for the mouse settings (mouse & touchpad). There is a setting
>named "Inaktive Fenster beim Draufzeigen scrollen" in german, which
>somehow means "scroll inactive windows if they are pointed at". Switch
>this off. Browses will scroll then.

Thank you!