Alaska Software Inc. - wish
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: wish
Christian Laborde wish
on Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:03:41 +0100
Hello
Having the list of functions and other is good thing, but it will be
better if sorted by name (or give the choice).
Regards.
CL
Andreas Herdt Re: wish
on Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:28:04 +0100
Christian Laborde wrote:

> Hello
> Having the list of functions and other is good thing, but it will be
> better if sorted by name (or give the choice).
> Regards.
> CL

As far as we have evaluated yet, the best way is to sort by category

/// <category>util</category>
procedure util1
return

/// <category>auxiliary</category>
procedure aux1
return

/// <category>util</category>
procedure util2
return

Thus all function that belong together are represented
together. Well this still is fiction.

To your problem:
Have you allready discoverd the Code Explorer (Alt+2)?
Here, everything is sorted by name and this is custumizable
to a very great extend. (with the context menu->options).

Regards
   Andreas Herdt
   [Alaska Research & Development]