Alaska Software Inc. - Ctrl-E and Ctrl-V not operative in "Search Results" window
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Ctrl-E and Ctrl-V not operative in "Search Results" window
Ricardo CayssialsCtrl-E and Ctrl-V not operative in "Search Results" window
on Mon, 24 May 2021 03:22:12 +0200
Hello friends.
I installed the trial version of Xbase++ 2.0 and when I search files in project,
I can't use Ctrl-E or Ctrl-V in the "Search results" window to edit one of the
found lines.
Double click on the selected line doesn't work either.
I see that files in the list are shown in a different way that in version 1.9:
all of them are preceded of ".\" string, just like
".\E:\ALASKA\XPPW32\PROJECTS\HELLO\HELLO.PRG"

Can you help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance.
With kind regards,
Ricardo
Ricardo CayssialsRe: Ctrl-E and Ctrl-V not operative in "Search Results" window
on Wed, 02 Jun 2021 16:49:47 +0200
I found that Xbase++ 2.0 works differently than 1.9 about folders of the .prg
files. In 1.9 I can use .prg located in different folders in the same project,
with "search results" window showing them correctly with the path of each
file. But 2.0 seems to always start from TARGET_DIR path although the file was
on another drive. I guess that´s why double click on the desired result (nor
Ctrl-E or Ctrl-V) does not go to the selected line.
The option "search in directories" only allow me to search in one folder.
Is there a way to get all the files in project searched, so they will be shown
with the correct path each one (as it is in 1.9)?
Thanks in advance.
With kind regards,
Ricardo

Ricardo Cayssials wrote in message news:589e15a6$6789b7ea$1c67e@news.alaska-
software.com...
>Hello friends.
>I installed the trial version of Xbase++ 2.0 and when I search files in
project,
>I can't use Ctrl-E or Ctrl-V in the "Search results" window to edit one of
the
>found lines.
>Double click on the selected line doesn't work either.
>I see that files in the list are shown in a different way that in version
1.9:
>all of them are preceded of ".\" string, just like
>".\E:\ALASKA\XPPW32\PROJECTS\HELLO\HELLO.PRG"
>
>Can you help me with this issue?
>Thanks in advance.
>With kind regards,
>Ricardo