Alaska Software Inc. - VX20 wrong save files
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: VX20 wrong save files
Pawel LancuckiVX20 wrong save files
on Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:32:24 +0200
I try   to use  sample program  mail.prg
I use  vx20 1.90  to change source.

I cant't  compile  new  file  mail.prg   beacouse  all the changes  are in
new file   )&

not in  mail.prg.

Vx20 in  1.82   works  good !

Pawel Lancucki
Joe Carrick Re: VX20 wrong save files
on Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:12:32 -0700
Hi Pawel,

You need to get the update of VX in order to use it with V1.90
However, the update version won't work with V1.82, so save your old
version installation program.

-Joe

Pawel Lancucki wrote:
> I try   to use  sample program  mail.prg
> I use  vx20 1.90  to change source.
>
> I cant't  compile  new  file  mail.prg   beacouse  all the changes  are in
> new file   ä)&
>
> not in  mail.prg.
>
> Vx20 in  1.82   works  good !
>
> Pawel Lancucki