Alaska Software Inc. - IIS Not working.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: IIS Not working.
César Calvo IIS Not working.
on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 21:44:06 +0200
I have installed IIS but when I try http://localhost the web browser says
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable
I don´t know what is happennig and how is the way for solve this matter.
Could anybody help me?
Thanks in advance.
César.
Nestor G. TorresRe: IIS Not working.
on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 11:05:43 +0200
Hi Cesar,

If you have access to TEAMVIEWER, then I can then access your computer
and have a look. That way I do not have to guess what is wrong. I do
this with all of my customers that I support.

Let me know if you would like me to help you get over this problem using
TEAMVIEWER.

KInd regards
Nestor

On 24-Aug-16 9:44 PM, César Calvo wrote:
> I have installed IIS but when I try http://localhost the web browser
> says HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable
> I don´t know what is happennig and how is the way for solve this matter.
> Could anybody help me?
> Thanks in advance.
> César.
Nestor G. TorresRe: IIS Not working.
on Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:24:00 +0200
Try un-ticking the windows features that you set on for IIS; and then
allowing IIS to uninstall. Then restart your computer and try to do
the IIS reinstall.