Alaska Software Inc. - Phil Idle
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Phil Idle
Scott SmithPhil Idle
on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:29:57 -0800
Does anyone know where Phil Idle and his site has gone?

I'm looking for his wrapper for openssl, does anyone have that and can
forward to ssmith@averysoft.com? It probably uses his common library as well
so I'd need a copy of the common library that matches the version of the
openssl wrappers.

TIA,
Scott
Hubert Brandel Re: Phil Idle
on Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:23:29 +0100
Scott Smith schrieb:
> Does anyone know where Phil Idle and his site has gone?

Hi,

here are some of Phils files:

http://news.xbwin.com/xfree.resources

We do not know what was happend, users have send what the have found ...

Bye
Hubert
Pablo BotellaRe: Phil Idle
on Mon, 17 Nov 2008 13:16:17 +0100
> http://news.xbwin.com/xfree.resources
Just moving all the content ( and add the new from Rodd Graham) to
http://news.xbwin.com/xfree.idep.resources
Scott SmithRe: Phil Idle
on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:29:16 -0800
Thanks guys. I didn't see the XbSSL (wrapper for opensll) there.

Does anyone have XbSSL from Phil Ide downloaded and could share?
Boris Borzic Re: Phil Idle
on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 05:45:36 +0100
"Scott Smith" <ssmith@averysoft.com> wrote in news:6b21e831$14ff64fc$3b9
@news.alaska-software.com:

> Thanks guys. I didn't see the XbSSL (wrapper for opensll) there.
> Does anyone have XbSSL from Phil Ide downloaded and could share?

Hi Scott,

I don't have Phil's SSL wrapper to share, however FYI, SSL support is
provided in Xb2.NET: http://xb2.net/xb2net

Kind regards,
Boris Borzic
http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Scott SmithRe: Phil Idle
on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 02:08:30 -0800
Boris,

I am familar with your offerings. If XbSSL does not immediately work for me
we will be purchasing xb2.net SSL.

"Boris Borzic" <support-at-xb2-dot-net> wrote in message
> "Scott Smith" <ssmith@averysoft.com> wrote in news:6b21e831$14ff64fc$3b9
> @news.alaska-software.com:
>
>> Thanks guys. I didn't see the XbSSL (wrapper for opensll) there.
>> Does anyone have XbSSL from Phil Ide downloaded and could share?
>
> Hi Scott,
>
> I don't have Phil's SSL wrapper to share, however FYI, SSL support is
> provided in Xb2.NET: http://xb2.net/xb2net
>
> Kind regards,
> Boris Borzic
> http://xb2.net
> http://sqlexpress.net
> industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Pablo BotellaRe: Phil Idle
on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:36:08 +0100
> Thanks guys. I didn't see the XbSSL (wrapper for opensll) there.

http://news.xbwin.com/xfree.idep.resources/39/XbSSL---SSL-Wrapper-for-OpenSSL-and-ASINET.html
Scott SmithRe: Phil Idle
on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 02:06:37 -0800
Thanks Pablo!