Alaska Software Inc. - Quickpdf and german Umlaute
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Quickpdf and german Umlaute
Rudolf ReinthalerQuickpdf and german Umlaute
on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 08:39:22 +0100
Hello, I use OT4XB and Quickpdf to create forms with fields. But the
special charactes are always wrong in the fields. I set the
SetFontEncoding to 2 = Ansi and convert the string with ConvToAnsiCP(),
but no success. How can I change codepage in the PDF ?
regards
Rudolf

---
Rudolf ReinthalerRe: Quickpdf and german Umlaute
on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:35:16 +0100
Hello,
found it, with cAnsiToUtf8() it works, but when opening the Adobe Reader
text in multiline fiels is only displayed when clicking in the field.
regards
Rudolf

Am 23.02.2015 um 08:39 schrieb "Rudolf Reinthaler":
> Hello, I use OT4XB and Quickpdf to create forms with fields. But the
> special charactes are always wrong in the fields. I set the
> SetFontEncoding to 2 = Ansi and convert the string with ConvToAnsiCP(),
> but no success. How can I change codepage in the PDF ?
> regards
> Rudolf
>
> ---
> Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus
> Schutz ist aktiv.

---