Alaska Software Inc. - How to generate a mouse-click?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: How to generate a mouse-click?
Itai Ben-ArtziHow to generate a mouse-click?
on Wed, 07 Jun 2017 01:51:26 -0700
Hi,
The following posts the Enter key on a browse cell:
PostAppEvent(xbeP_Keyboard,xbeK_ENTER,,oBrw:GetColumn(9):dataArea)

Can I post a LB-Mouse click instead? How?

Many thanks,
-Itai
Peter AlderliestenRe: How to generate a mouse-click?
on Thu, 08 Jun 2017 17:01:48 +0200
Itai,

> Hi,
> The following posts the Enter key on a browse cell:
> PostAppEvent(xbeP_Keyboard,xbeK_ENTER,,oBrw:GetColumn(9):dataArea)
>
> Can I post a LB-Mouse click instead? How?

What about   postAppEvent(xbeM_LbClick,,, oBrw:GetColumn(9):dataArea)

Peter
Itai Ben-ArtziRe: How to generate a mouse-click?
on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 01:15:09 -0700
Thank you, Peter.
Your suggestion does not work because xbeM_LbClick should be the second
parameter.  The first one should designate the mouse (equivalent of
xbeP_Keyboard for keyboard), but I could not find the correct value for the
first parameter that designate mouse instead of keyboard.
I believe it is available, but not documented.  I am looking for
PostAppEvent(???, xbeM_LbClick,,oBrw:GetColumn(9):dataArea)

-Itai
Anand GuptaRe: How to generate a mouse-click?
on Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:51:49 +0200
Itai Ben-Artzi wrote in message
>Thank you, Peter.
>Your suggestion does not work because xbeM_LbClick should be the second
>parameter.  The first one should designate the mouse (equivalent of
>xbeP_Keyboard for keyboard), but I could not find the correct value for the
>first parameter that designate mouse instead of keyboard.
>I believe it is available, but not documented.  I am looking for
>PostAppEvent(???, xbeM_LbClick,,oBrw:GetColumn(9):dataArea)
>
>-Itai

Hi Itai,

From one of the code of Clayton (TopDown), I found below line,

postAppEvent(xbeM_RbDown,{0,0},,oBrow:getcolumn(1):heading)

so for your case it will be,

postAppEvent(xbeM_LbClick,aPos,,oXbpObject), where aPos is the pixel position
of the oXbpObject object which you want to left click.

Try it.

Regards,

Anand