Alaska Software Inc. - XbpActiceXControl with Acrobat Reader didnt work
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: XbpActiceXControl with Acrobat Reader didnt work
Roland GentnerXbpActiceXControl with Acrobat Reader didnt work
on Sat, 13 Sep 2014 17:11:35 +0200
Hello

in Windows 7 / 8.x 64-bit i can not get running the ActiveX with Adobe
Reader 11.x or Acrobat.
Some other people has reported the same problem many month before.

Have tested with some CLSIDs, full unistalled Adobe products and
reinstalled. Used the Adobe Acrobat Cleaning Tool and so on.

I think ist is a problem with 64-bit OS. On XP 32-bit it runs.

Have someone solved the problem meanwhile?

Regards
Roland
rg@gentner.net
Andreas HerdtRe: XbpActiceXControl with Acrobat Reader didnt work
on Wed, 01 Oct 2014 20:50:32 +0200
Hi Roland,

The sample collection has a sample where the executable was named
acrobat.exe. It turned out that we had to rename the executable. Take care
that the program running the Acrobat OCX is not named this way.

Just a shot in the dark.

  Andreas Herdt
  Alaska Software

Technical Support:      support@alaska-software.com

News Server:            news.alaska-software.com
Homepage:               http://www.alaska-software.com
WebKnowledgeBase:       http://www.alaska-software.com/kbase.shtm

Fax European Office:    +49 (0) 61 96 - 77 99 99 23
Fax US Office:          +1 (646) 218 1281