Alaska Software Inc. - events and definition of parents in objects
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: events and definition of parents in objects
Jorge L. Borlandoevents and definition of parents in objects
on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:08:29 -0300
Hi to all
Could you help me solve this problem?

As I have set the code, the loop-event processes all the events and I end up
having undesired results as I show in the image

to avoid the xbpDialog () executed in MySearch () and only the XbpSle ()
events are executed:
- Should I start a new loop-event in MySearch() and filter the events that
interest me?
- how should I define the father in the XbpDialog () in MySearch () to avoid
what I show in the image?

Best reagrds

            oDlg           := XbpDialog():new( AppDesktop(),, { 50, 50 },
{ 750, 550 },, .F. )
            oB              := XbpBrowse():new( oDlg:drawingArea )
            oXbp         := XbpPushButton():New( oDlg:drawingArea )
                  oXbp:activate := { | m1 , m2, o | MySearch( m1, m2, o ) }
            oXbp         := XbpPushButton():New( oDlg:drawingArea )

Procedure MySearch( m1, m2, o )
   oDla                   := obj:SetParent()     drawingarea
   oDlg                   := XbpDialog():New( oDla, obj, { 100, 100 }, {
500, 80 } )
   oSle                   := XbpSle():New( oDlg:drawingArea )
   Return

p1.png
Jorge L. BorlandoRe: events and definition of parents in objects
on Fri, 12 Oct 2018 11:34:06 -0300
Hi to all
I resolve with this code

   For i := 1 To Len( oDla:ChildList() )