Alaska Software Inc. - Looking for information
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Looking for information
Jack DuijfLooking for information
on Thu, 06 Oct 2011 22:15:39 +0200
Hello,

I have a challange to convert a Clipper 5.1 application to Xbase++
I seem to have all the source-code, and CH files.
Unfortunalty i do not have the compile and link scripts/batch files.

However, there is a list of LIB files that are used bij the linker.
Some of them are plain clipper LIB's, but i am not familiar with the LIB's
below (Dated all in 1991).

DGE.LIB
FUNCKY.LIB
FUNCKY15.LIB
FUNCKY50.LIB
FUNBLINK.LIB
OCLIP.LIB
FLEX51.LIB
FLEXFILE.LIB
X51LIB13.LIB

Can someone tell me what the function of these LIB's are, and where can i
find some electronic documentation availeble.

Regards,
Jack Duijf
Angel Pais Re: Looking for information
on Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:11:05 -0300
On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 22:15:39 +0200, Jack Duijf wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a challange to convert a Clipper 5.1 application to Xbase++
> I seem to have all the source-code, and CH files.
> Unfortunalty i do not have the compile and link scripts/batch files.
>
> However, there is a list of LIB files that are used bij the linker.
> Some of them are plain clipper LIB's, but i am not familiar with the LIB's
> below (Dated all in 1991).
>
> DGE.LIB
> FUNCKY.LIB
> FUNCKY15.LIB
> FUNCKY50.LIB
> FUNBLINK.LIB
> OCLIP.LIB
> FLEX51.LIB
> FLEXFILE.LIB
> X51LIB13.LIB
>
> Can someone tell me what the function of these LIB's are, and where can i
> find some electronic documentation availeble.
>
> Regards,
> Jack Duijf

DGE was a graphics library for clipper.
Funky mostly implemented windows api interface to clipper
Flexfile was used to manage nsx indexes and blob fields

HTH
Angel
AUGE_OHRRe: Looking for information
on Fri, 07 Oct 2011 02:30:37 +0200
hi,

> OCLIP.LIB

do you have OCLIP.LIB and OCLIP.CH ? that it might be o:Clip.

                                o:Clip
             An Object Oriented Extension to Clipper 5.01
                 (c) 1991 Peter M. Freese, CyberSoft

greetings by OHR
Jimmy
Jorge LRe: Looking for information
on Thu, 06 Oct 2011 22:57:00 -0300
Hi
ihave the tsr ng

you can activate with shift f1

"Jack Duijf"  escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:513682aa$2cdb4980$fa61@news.alaska-software.com...

[...]

NG.rar
Jack DuijfRe: Looking for information
on Fri, 07 Oct 2011 09:02:19 +0200
Hello Jorge,

I need an password to unzip the file.
How do i find the password?  (shift-f1 just prompts the Winzip-help)

Regards,
Jack Duijf

"Jorge L" <jlborlando@way.com.ar> schreef in bericht
> Hi
> ihave the tsr ng
>
> you can activate with shift f1
>

> "Jack Duijf"  escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias:513682aa$2cdb4980$fa61@news.alaska-software.com...
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a challange to convert a Clipper 5.1 application to Xbase++
> I seem to have all the source-code, and CH files.
> Unfortunalty i do not have the compile and link scripts/batch files.
>
> However, there is a list of LIB files that are used bij the linker.
> Some of them are plain clipper LIB's, but i am not familiar with the LIB's
> below (Dated all in 1991).
>
> DGE.LIB
> FUNCKY.LIB
> FUNCKY15.LIB
> FUNCKY50.LIB
> FUNBLINK.LIB
> OCLIP.LIB
> FLEX51.LIB
> FLEXFILE.LIB
> X51LIB13.LIB
>
> Can someone tell me what the function of these LIB's are, and where can i
> find some electronic documentation availeble.
>
> Regards,
> Jack Duijf

AUGE_OHRRe: Looking for information
on Fri, 07 Oct 2011 10:10:35 +0200
hi,

> I need an password to unzip the file.
> How do i find the password?  (shift-f1 just prompts the Winzip-help)

it is a RAR File

greetings by OHR
Jimmy
AUGE_OHRRe: Looking for information
on Fri, 07 Oct 2011 10:13:44 +0200
> it is a RAR File

to fast ... still need a Password for WinRAR

 greetings by OHR
Jimmy
Jorge LRe: Looking for information
on Fri, 07 Oct 2011 08:33:14 -0300
Hi jack

sorry ....,   the pass is Pr

"Jack Duijf"  escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:70689762$302c43d6$f220@news.alaska-software.com...

Hello Jorge,

I need an password to unzip the file.
How do i find the password?  (shift-f1 just prompts the Winzip-help)

Regards,
Jack Duijf

"Jorge L" <jlborlando@way.com.ar> schreef in bericht
> Hi
> ihave the tsr ng
>
> you can activate with shift f1
>

> "Jack Duijf"  escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias:513682aa$2cdb4980$fa61@news.alaska-software.com...
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a challange to convert a Clipper 5.1 application to Xbase++
> I seem to have all the source-code, and CH files.
> Unfortunalty i do not have the compile and link scripts/batch files.
>
> However, there is a list of LIB files that are used bij the linker.
> Some of them are plain clipper LIB's, but i am not familiar with the LIB's
> below (Dated all in 1991).
>
> DGE.LIB
> FUNCKY.LIB
> FUNCKY15.LIB
> FUNCKY50.LIB
> FUNBLINK.LIB
> OCLIP.LIB
> FLEX51.LIB
> FLEXFILE.LIB
> X51LIB13.LIB
>
> Can someone tell me what the function of these LIB's are, and where can i
> find some electronic documentation availeble.
>
> Regards,
> Jack Duijf

Chris AndriesRe: Looking for information
on Fri, 07 Oct 2011 08:57:00 +0200
Hi Jack,

Flexfile offered the possibility to save arrays in a file, these files were
DBV files. Be aware if there are DBV files in the project you have to
convert. It could be difficult to convert this data.

Best regards,
Chris Andries

"Jack Duijf" <jack@jdsoftware.nl> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a challange to convert a Clipper 5.1 application to Xbase++
> I seem to have all the source-code, and CH files.
> Unfortunalty i do not have the compile and link scripts/batch files.
>
> However, there is a list of LIB files that are used bij the linker.
> Some of them are plain clipper LIB's, but i am not familiar with the LIB's
> below (Dated all in 1991).
>
> DGE.LIB
> FUNCKY.LIB
> FUNCKY15.LIB
> FUNCKY50.LIB
> FUNBLINK.LIB
> OCLIP.LIB
> FLEX51.LIB
> FLEXFILE.LIB
> X51LIB13.LIB
>
> Can someone tell me what the function of these LIB's are, and where can i
> find some electronic documentation availeble.
>
> Regards,
> Jack Duijf

Steven SchefferRe: Looking for information
on Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:12:01 +0200
Hi Jack,

The NG for Funcky and FlexFile I added in the doc.rar

Regards,
Steven

doc.rar