Alaska Software Inc. - Chalenge: infinit loop
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Chalenge: infinit loop
Carlos a Beling Chalenge: infinit loop
on Thu, 06 Apr 2017 16:04:35 -0300
Good afternoon.
I decided to play with the old one and good DbEditor utility.
I made many changes for testing many things.
Almost everything works fine. It has only one problem:

The program enters in a endless loop in the function Eventloop() in the
Utilities.prg.

When you type CTRL-S for stopping the loop the cursor is out everything
and ProcName() returns Error

I attached the modified program and the old one utility packed.

Please can someone tell me where is or how to correct the problem?

Fraternally
Beling

DbEditor.zip
Carlos a Beling Re: Chalenge *Challenge*: infinit loop
on Sat, 08 Apr 2017 11:26:31 -0300