Alaska Software Inc. - Got a strange SET FILTER problem
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Got a strange SET FILTER problem
Jimmy HuangGot a strange SET FILTER problem
on Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:26:05 +0800
Hi,

i just make a new filter Select form for end user:
And I got a strange problem, here two filter express, when i use
"ALLTRIM" function the table area can not show the records Correctly!

1) AllTrim(PART_NO)$"010004800224,010021160256,M02510E0B0A"
    --- NOT WORK

2) Trim(PART_NO)$"010004800224,010021160256,M02510E0B0A"
    --- WORK FINE

Yes, I can choice the option 2, But I'd love to know what caused it. any
body can help me  ?  thank you.!!!

BTW: I really hope everybody all right now. | TAKE GOOD CARE & BE GOOD!!

Jimmy Huang(China)

ALLTRIM_not_work1.png
ALLTRIM_not_work2.png
TRIM_work1.png
TRIM_work2.png
Jim LeeRe: Got a strange SET FILTER problem
on Fri, 27 Mar 2020 23:32:13 +0100
> i just make a new filter Select form for end user:
> And I got a strange problem, here two filter express, when i use
> "ALLTRIM" function the table area can not show the records Correctly!

SET OPTIMIZE OFF

---
http://www.avg.com
Jimmy HuangRe: Got a strange SET FILTER problem
on Sun, 29 Mar 2020 20:30:19 +0800
On 2020-03-28 6:32, Jim Lee wrote:
>> i just make a new filter Select form for end user:
>> And I got a strange problem, here two filter express, when i use
>> "ALLTRIM" function the table area can not show the records Correctly!
>
> SET OPTIMIZE OFF
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Hi Jim,