Alaska Software Inc. - How to click a cell in XbpBrouse by cells index (row, column).
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: How to click a cell in XbpBrouse by cells index (row, column).
Itai Ben-ArtziHow to click a cell in XbpBrouse by cells index (row, column).
on Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:49:44 -0800
Is it possible to use postappevent() to programmatically click a
specific cell in XbpBrouse()?
For example, I’d like to programmatically click the second row of
column 5.

Many thanks,

-Itai
Jim LeeRe: How to click a cell in XbpBrouse by cell's index (row, column).
on Mon, 09 Dec 2019 23:47:51 +0100
hi,

<Itai Ben-Artzi> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is it possible to use postappevent() to programmatically click a
> specific cell in XbpBrouse()?
> For example, I'd like to programmatically click the second row of
> column 5.

try

         PostAppEvent ( xbeBRW_Navigate, XBPBRW_Navigate_NextLine,2, self )
         IF ::CursorMode == XBPBRW_CURSOR_CELL
            PostAppEvent ( xbeBRW_Navigate, XBPBRW_Navigate_NextCol,5,
self )
         ELSE
            PostAppEvent ( xbeBRW_Pan, XBPBRW_Pan_Right, NIL, self )
         ENDIF
Itai Ben-ArtziRe: How to click a cell in XbpBrouse by cell's index (row, column).
on Wed, 11 Dec 2019 22:13:30 -0800
Many thanks, Jim!
-Itai