Alaska Software Inc. - StarLite now has voice about instructions on request.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: StarLite now has voice about instructions on request.
Nestor G. TorresStarLite now has voice about instructions on request.
on Mon, 12 Jun 2017 17:06:41 +0200
Hi Guys

Using Alaska CXP, Javascript, Jquery & HTML.

Another powerful update for my StarLite E commerce application which
includes my new innovation: on demand voice instructions and an enhanced
front end.

Visit www.starlightdemo.com www.redboxpinetown.co.za www.toplineonline.co.za

Kind regards
 From Nestor

New-StarLite-20170604.jpg
Jonathan LeemingRe: StarLite now has voice about instructions on request.
on Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:25:14 -0600
Hi Nestor...

Neat Idea... one's imagination appears to be the only limiting factor!

Would I be correct to assume that your speech synthesis process could be
passed any text string?

Regards... Jonathan

On 6/12/2017 9:06 AM, Nestor G. Torres wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Using Alaska CXP, Javascript, Jquery & HTML.
>
> Another powerful update for my StarLite E commerce application which
> includes my new innovation: on demand voice instructions and an enhanced
> front end.
>

> Visit www.starlightdemo.com www.redboxpinetown.co.za
> www.toplineonline.co.za
>
> Kind regards
>  From Nestor
Nestor G. TorresRe: StarLite now has voice about instructions on request.
on Tue, 13 Jun 2017 06:14:35 +0200
Nice to hear from you as always my best critic.

Yes my voice synthesizer is passed an input text string ... example
"Hello world" and the output is a audio mp3 file.

Here is the code within my html:
<audio style="display:none" id="audio01" controls>
	<source src="http://www.softwareclinic.co.za/stores
/104130-211527/adverts/advert-audio.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">
</audio>

Then I manage all the graphics and styling with javascript and css to
make it easy to navigate.

Kind Regards
Nestor