Alaska Software Inc. - Failed to start the debugger
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Failed to start the debugger
RIBO SALAMANCAFailed to start the debugger
on Sat, 08 Mar 2014 09:27:56 -0500
Hello everyone.
I am debugging an application and I get this message, it is due?
What should I do about it?

Sincerely,
Ribo Salamanca

ErrDebugger.png
James LoughnerRe: Failed to start the debugger
on Sat, 08 Mar 2014 15:27:53 -0500
On 03/08/2014 09:27 AM, RIBO SALAMANCA wrote:
> Hello everyone. I am debugging an application and I get this message, it
> is due? What should I do about it?
>
> Sincerely, Ribo Salamanca
  Be sure that all your DLL's are the correct version.
RIBO SALAMANCARe: Failed to start the debugger
on Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:58:11 -0500
Hello James.

What I did was update xBase 1.9 with SL1 v 1.90.355, there's weird?
I require some Hotfix Rollups?

noticias:75d5c00f$16254119$3e72e@news.alaska-software.com...