Alaska Software Inc. - IIS7 and waa1gate.exe vs waa1gate.dll
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: IIS7 and waa1gate.exe vs waa1gate.dll
Paulo PinheiroIIS7 and waa1gate.exe vs waa1gate.dll
on Fri, 02 Mar 2012 10:30:06 +0000
Hello all,

I did read the paper on how to install waa on IIS7.

It shows how to use «waa1gate.dll».

My question/doubt is: is it possible to use «/cgi-bin/waa1gate.exe» as in
previous versions?

My site is written with that in mind.

Best regards,
Paulo Pinheiro
Paulo PinheiroRe: IIS7 and waa1gate.exe vs waa1gate.dll
on Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:37:50 +0000
I already solved it.
Following the same line of the paper, i needed to allow CGI :$ and only then
i could configure the waa1gate.exe