Alaska Software Inc. - xBase++ Workbench 1.9 and Windows 8
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: xBase++ Workbench 1.9 and Windows 8
Luis Alberto Suarez CordexBase++ Workbench 1.9 and Windows 8
on Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:22:53 -0500
best regards to all

I'm currently having issues with xBase++ Workbench 1.9 in Windows 8
Single Language, saying "the installation is corrupt" each time i try to
run it, even in compatibility mode. The setup process has no issues.

What additional steps must be followed to make Workbench 1.9 work
Windows 8? May this version of workbench be totally incompatible with
Windows 8?

Sincerly yours,

Luis Alberto Suarez Cordero
Wimax Software
Bucaramanga, Colombia
Jan EscholtRe: xBase++ Workbench 1.9 and Windows 8
on Sat, 22 Feb 2014 12:52:59 +0100
Hola Luis,

one question: Do you speek about VX for Xbase++ 1.9, or the Workbench
for Xbase++ 2.0? I ask because there is no Workbench for Xbase++ 1.9.

I run both VX and the Workbench on Windows 8 64 bit and 8.1 64 bit. No
problems on installing and running.

Jan