Alaska Software Inc. - Build 1150 wierdness
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Build 1150 wierdness
James LoughnerBuild 1150 wierdness
on Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:29:19 -0400
Has anyone seen this with build 1150

Now an extra window is opened when I run a program

The program is named mpm.exe. When started an additional Window is opend
up. Looks like a DOS window the title is mpm.exe then the program window
opens with a name of just mpm. THe taks bar shows two icons neither are
closable from the task bar the DOS like window is not closable via X

This does not happen with older builds.

Very strange

Jim
James LoughnerRe: Build 1150 wierdness
on Fri, 11 Oct 2019 11:42:26 -0400
On 10/11/19 10:29 AM, James Loughner wrote:
> Has anyone seen this with build 1150
>
> Now an extra window is opened when I run a program
>
> The program is named mpm.exe. When started an additional Window is opend
> up. Looks like a DOS window the title is mpm.exe then the program window
> opens with a name of just mpm. THe taks bar shows two icons neither are
> closable from the task bar the DOS like window is not closable via X
>
> This does not happen with older builds.
>
> Very strange
>
> Jim

Ok found the problem I had removed the appsys() and a empty appsys was
needed to suppress the extra box. Did not think that was needed. In any
case my bad
  Jim