Alaska Software Inc. - word "icon" inside a prg file truncate the code explorer.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: word "icon" inside a prg file truncate the code explorer.
Massimo Buteraword "icon" inside a prg file truncate the code explorer.
on Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:57:27 +0100
Hi, please open the attached file test.prg.
Open the code explorer pannel, you can see all procedures and functions.
Than change the line 14 removing the comment slash.
So, look the code explorer pannel, all funcionts and procedure that
following the line 14 are disappeared.
<??!!>
bye
Massimo Butera

TEST.PRG
Steffen F. Pirsig [Alaska Software]Re: word "icon" inside a prg file truncate the code explorer.
on Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:01:52 +0100
Massimo,

 this is a side effect to the ability of VX to inherit parsers
 internally. We will fix that, the same behaviour is true
 for all keywords valid for ARC files. So using
 bitmap would result in the same problem for example.

 thank you very much for your efforts,
 Steffen F. Pirsig,
Alaska Research & Development
Web:       http://www.alaska-research.com