Alaska Software Inc. - Font size giant
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Font size giant
RIBO SALAMANCAFont size giant
on Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:21:03 -0500
Hi all

Do not know how to get a larger font size, can someone help me?

#include "Font.ch"
#include "Gra.ch"

   PROCEDURE  Main
      LOCAL oFont

      CLS

      oFont  := XbpFont():new()
      oFont:create()

         oFont:configure( FONT_TIMES_XLARGE + FONT_STYLE_ITALIC +
FONT_STYLE_BOLD )
        GraSetColor( NIL, GRA_CLR_RED, GRA_CLR_BLUE )

         GraSetFont ( , oFont )
         graStringAt( , {300, 140} , "Demo test")
     Inkey(0)

      oFont:destroy()

      SETPOS( MAXROW()-1, 0 )
      WAIT "Press a key"

   RETURN

A hug
Ribo Salamanca
Thomas Braun
Re: Font size giant
on Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:20:30 +0200
RIBO SALAMANCA wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Do not know how to get a larger font size, can someone help me?
[...]
> oFont:configure( FONT_TIMES_XLARGE + FONT_STYLE_ITALIC +
> FONT_STYLE_BOLD )

According to the documentation you can use actual font names:

oFont:configure("30.Times New Roman")

HTH
Thomas
Igor FERKRe: Font size giant
on Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:31:07 +0200
Hi Ribo,
check Alaska samples in
....\source\samples\basics\FONT

HTH,
Igor FERK

"RIBO SALAMANCA" wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Do not know how to get a larger font size, can someone help me?
>
> #include "Font.ch"
> #include "Gra.ch"
>
>   PROCEDURE  Main
>      LOCAL oFont
>
>      CLS
>
>      oFont  := XbpFont():new()
>      oFont:create()
>
>         oFont:configure( FONT_TIMES_XLARGE + FONT_STYLE_ITALIC +
> FONT_STYLE_BOLD )
>        GraSetColor( NIL, GRA_CLR_RED, GRA_CLR_BLUE )
>
>         GraSetFont ( , oFont )
>         graStringAt( , {300, 140} , "Demo test")
>     Inkey(0)
>
>      oFont:destroy()
>
>      SETPOS( MAXROW()-1, 0 )
>      WAIT "Press a key"