Alaska Software Inc. - Email -Marshall-Lib: some experience?
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Email -Marshall-Lib: some experience?
Oskar EschenbachEmail -Marshall-Lib: some experience?
on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:42:42 +0200
i want to integrate an emaile-possibility in my app.

The Mashall-Lib makes a good impression on me.

Does anybody out there has a soloution or some experience with this ?

Regards

Oskar Eschenbach
John D. SauvigneRe: Email -Marshall-Lib: some experience?
on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:02:44 -0400
Hi Oskar,

I have used it for several years and works great. Let me know if you have any specific questions
and I will try to help.

John.

---------------------

Oskar Eschenbach wrote:
> i want to integrate an emaile-possibility in my app.
>
> The Mashall-Lib makes a good impression on me.
>
> Does anybody out there has a soloution or some experience with this ?
>
> Regards
>
> Oskar Eschenbach

Osvaldo Ramirez Re: Email -Marshall-Lib: some experience?
on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:32:08 +0000
John D. Sauvigne wrote:
> Hi Oskar,
>
> I have used it for several years and works great. Let me know if you
> have any specific questions
> and I will try to help.
>
> John.
>
> ---------------------
>
> Oskar Eschenbach wrote:
>> i want to integrate an emaile-possibility in my app.
>>
>> The Mashall-Lib makes a good impression on me.
>>
>> Does anybody out there has a soloution or some experience with this ?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Oskar Eschenbach

Brent Dubs Re: Email -Marshall-Lib: some experience?
on Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:10:55 -0600
Oskar,

Our company uses it to send out thousands of emails every week.  We
haven't had any problems with it.  I'd say it's a very good product.

-Brent