Alaska Software Inc. - Quick pdf
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Quick pdf
Pintr BalzsQuick pdf
on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 07:45:36 +0200
Hi,

I bought IsedQuickPdf in 2005.

Using a dinamic class creation method
[ ClassCreate("QPDF",{_QPDF_()},{},QUICKPDF_METHOD_ARRAY())
where QPDF is xBase class ] I can use all funtion of the library.

Can I use the actual Quick Pdf library the same way
or can anybody rekommend other way which works with
xBase++?

ISED.DLL must be registered on the computer,
it is more difficult on network with users running Win 10.
The actual Quick Pdf version also cantains module
which must be registered?

Best regards,

Balazs Pinter
Klaus OverhageRe: Quick pdf
on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 09:47:40 +0200
Hi,
look here: news://news.alaska-software.com:119/678fbc42$115ddfb9$3e1cc@news.alaska-software.com

Am 30.06.2020 um 07:45 schrieb Pint�r Bal�zs:
> Hi,
> 
> I bought IsedQuickPdf in 2005.
> 
> Using a dinamic class creation method
> [ ClassCreate("QPDF",{_QPDF_()},{},QUICKPDF_METHOD_ARRAY())
> where QPDF is xBase class ] I can use all funtion of the library.
> 
> Can I use the actual Quick Pdf library the same way
> or can anybody rekommend other way which works with
> xBase++?
> 
> ISED.DLL must be registered on the computer,
> it is more difficult on network with users running Win 10.
> The actual Quick Pdf version also cantains module
> which must be registered?
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Balazs Pinter
> 
>
Pintr BalzsRe: Quick pdf
on Thu, 02 Jul 2020 07:26:25 +0200
Thanks Klaus,

Clicking on the lin the answer is : server can not be found.

Bestr regards,

Balazs Pinter

<Klaus Overhage> az albbiakat rta a kvetkez hrzenetben: 
35cd6a57$48fd62f$9d6c8@news.alaska-software.com...
> Hi,
> look here: 
> news://news.alaska-software.com:119/678fbc42$115ddfb9$3e1cc@news.alaska-software.com
>
> Am 30.06.2020 um 07:45 schrieb Pint?r Bal?zs:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I bought IsedQuickPdf in 2005.
>>
>> Using a dinamic class creation method
>> [ ClassCreate("QPDF",{_QPDF_()},{},QUICKPDF_METHOD_ARRAY())
>> where QPDF is xBase class ] I can use all funtion of the library.
>>
>> Can I use the actual Quick Pdf library the same way
>> or can anybody rekommend other way which works with
>> xBase++?
>>
>> ISED.DLL must be registered on the computer,
>> it is more difficult on network with users running Win 10.
>> The actual Quick Pdf version also cantains module
>> which must be registered?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Balazs Pinter
>>
Klaus OverhageRe: Quick pdf
on Thu, 02 Jul 2020 17:40:17 +0200
Here the original message from Hubert

Hi,

my HBPrintPDF is a class to use the "Quick PDF Library"
it based on the one from pablo and serves from 7 to 11 ...

New Versions are published on my homepage and I inform on pablos site too. Its free and in source code, so just buy the Quick PDF DLL and put the PRG into your project ...

I do not know what the Viewer is.

Regards
Hubert Brandel

http://www.familie-brandel.de/dateien/dat_index_e.html


Am 02.07.2020 um 07:26 schrieb Pint�r Bal�zs:
> Thanks Klaus,
> 
> Clicking on the lin the answer is : server can not be found.
> 
> Bestr regards,
> 
> Balazs Pinter
> 
> <Klaus Overhage> az al�bbiakat �rta a k�vetkez� h�r�zenetben:
> 35cd6a57$48fd62f$9d6c8@news.alaska-software.com...
>> Hi,
>> look here:
>> news://news.alaska-software.com:119/678fbc42$115ddfb9$3e1cc@news.alaska-software.com
>>
>> Am 30.06.2020 um 07:45 schrieb Pint?r Bal?zs:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I bought IsedQuickPdf in 2005.
>>>
>>> Using a dinamic class creation method
>>> [ ClassCreate("QPDF",{_QPDF_()},{},QUICKPDF_METHOD_ARRAY())
>>> where QPDF is xBase class ] I can use all funtion of the library.
>>>
>>> Can I use the actual Quick Pdf library the same way
>>> or can anybody rekommend other way which works with
>>> xBase++?
>>>
>>> ISED.DLL must be registered on the computer,
>>> it is more difficult on network with users running Win 10.
>>> The actual Quick Pdf version also cantains module
>>> which must be registered?
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Balazs Pinter
>>>
>
Edgar Borger Re: Quick pdf
on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:37:59 -0300
You can try our XbpPDF class, works with Xbase, and does not need 
registering.

http://www.borger.com.br/softsupply

Best regards,
Edgar

Em 30/06/2020 02:45, Pint�r Bal�zs escreveu:
> Hi,
> 
> I bought IsedQuickPdf in 2005.
> 
> Using a dinamic class creation method
> [ ClassCreate("QPDF",{_QPDF_()},{},QUICKPDF_METHOD_ARRAY())
> where QPDF is xBase class ] I can use all funtion of the library.
> 
> Can I use the actual Quick Pdf library the same way
> or can anybody rekommend other way which works with
> xBase++?
> 
> ISED.DLL must be registered on the computer,
> it is more difficult on network with users running Win 10.
> The actual Quick Pdf version also cantains module
> which must be registered?
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Balazs Pinter
> 
>
Jonathan LeemingRe: Quick pdf
on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 10:33:58 -0600
On 6/30/2020 8:37 AM, Edgar Borger wrote:
> You can try our XbpPDF class, works with Xbase, and does not need 
> registering.
> 
> http://www.borger.com.br/softsupply
> 
> Best regards,
> Edgar
> 
Hi,

I have been using Edgar's XbpPDF class since 2013 to create, read from, 
split, join, rotate and other manipulations for PDF documents.  On the 
odd occasion that I have run into problems Edgar has been very 
responsive helping me to come to a resolution.

I would highly recommend taking the time to check out his product.

Regards... Jonathan

> Em 30/06/2020 02:45, Pint�r Bal�zs escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I bought IsedQuickPdf in 2005.
>>
>> Using a dinamic class creation method
>> [ ClassCreate("QPDF",{_QPDF_()},{},QUICKPDF_METHOD_ARRAY())
>> where QPDF is xBase class ] I can use all funtion of the library.
>>
>> Can I use the actual Quick Pdf library the same way
>> or can anybody rekommend other way which works with
>> xBase++?
>>
>> ISED.DLL must be registered on the computer,
>> it is more difficult on network with users running Win 10.
>> The actual Quick Pdf version also cantains module
>> which must be registered?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Balazs Pinter
>>
>>


jonathan.leeming@familycentre.org
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Pintr BalzsRe: Quick pdf
on Thu, 02 Jul 2020 07:28:47 +0200
Hi Edgar,

I tested Your solution, it works perfectly, but using Your library
all my printing routines must be rewrite.

Best regards,

Balazs Pinter

"Edgar Borger" <eborger@terra.com.br> az albbiakat rta a kvetkez 
hrzenetben: 6695622a$40d4ec9d$9f996@news.alaska-software.com...
> You can try our XbpPDF class, works with Xbase, and does not need 
> registering.
>
> http://www.borger.com.br/softsupply
>
> Best regards,
> Edgar
>
> Em 30/06/2020 02:45, Pint?r Bal?zs escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I bought IsedQuickPdf in 2005.
>>
>> Using a dinamic class creation method
>> [ ClassCreate("QPDF",{_QPDF_()},{},QUICKPDF_METHOD_ARRAY())
>> where QPDF is xBase class ] I can use all funtion of the library.
>>
>> Can I use the actual Quick Pdf library the same way
>> or can anybody rekommend other way which works with
>> xBase++?
>>
>> ISED.DLL must be registered on the computer,
>> it is more difficult on network with users running Win 10.
>> The actual Quick Pdf version also cantains module
>> which must be registered?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Balazs Pinter
>>