Alaska Software Inc. - ASCII Code of ALT + Intro.
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: ASCII Code of ALT + Intro.
César Calvo ASCII Code of ALT + Intro.
on Thu, 02 May 2019 21:21:29 +0200
Hello.

What is the ASCII Code of ALT + Intro?

Thanks.
Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Re: ASCII Code of ALT + Intro.
on Thu, 02 May 2019 18:09:57 -0400
César,

>What is the ASCII Code of ALT + Intro?

What is the "Intro" key? I googled it, but came up empty.

Also, there probably isn't an ASCII code for this key -- ASCII codes are in
the range of 0 to 127 and extended ASCII 0 to 255 -- but there might be a
Keyboard Event Code in Xbase++, though some keyboard combinations don't even
have that.

I recommend using the EventSpy and see what code value it reports.

Andreas

Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Absolute Software, LLC

phone: (989) 723-9927
email: Andreas@AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
web:   http://www.AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
[F]:   https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteSoftwareLLC
Jonathan LeemingRe: ASCII Code of ALT + Intro.
on Thu, 02 May 2019 17:07:52 -0600
On 5/2/2019 4:09 PM, Andreas Gehrs-Pahl wrote:
> César,
>
>> What is the ASCII Code of ALT + Intro?
>
> What is the "Intro" key? I googled it, but came up empty.
>
> Also, there probably isn't an ASCII code for this key -- ASCII codes are in
> the range of 0 to 127 and extended ASCII 0 to 255 -- but there might be a
> Keyboard Event Code in Xbase++, though some keyboard combinations don't even
> have that.
>
> I recommend using the EventSpy and see what code value it reports.
>
> Andreas

The only possible reference to it I found is that it may be the "Enter"
key so...

Perhaps: #define xbeK_ALT_ENTER 327710

Regards... Jonathan

jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
César Calvo Re: ASCII Code of ALT + Intro.
on Fri, 03 May 2019 15:21:20 +0200
It is when inside a cell of Excel is wanted this:

uno
dos

See the excel file attachment.

"Andreas Gehrs-Pahl" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:n3eu2imk04ix$.m73fksfxx6qp$.dlg@40tude.net...

César,

>What is the ASCII Code of ALT + Intro?

What is the "Intro" key? I googled it, but came up empty.

Also, there probably isn't an ASCII code for this key -- ASCII codes are in
the range of 0 to 127 and extended ASCII 0 to 255 -- but there might be a
Keyboard Event Code in Xbase++, though some keyboard combinations don't even
have that.

I recommend using the EventSpy and see what code value it reports.

Andreas

Andreas Gehrs-Pahl
Absolute Software, LLC

phone: (989) 723-9927
email: Andreas@AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
web:   http://www.AbsoluteSoftwareLLC.com
[F]:   https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteSoftwareLLC

Libro1.xlsx
Jonathan LeemingRe: ASCII Code of ALT + Intro.
on Fri, 03 May 2019 07:47:01 -0600
On 5/3/2019 7:21 AM, César Calvo wrote:
> It is when inside a cell of Excel is wanted this:
>
> uno
> dos
>
> See the excel file attachment.
>
> "Andreas Gehrs-Pahl" escribió en el mensaje de
> noticias:n3eu2imk04ix$.m73fksfxx6qp$.dlg@40tude.net...
>
> César,
>
>> What is the ASCII Code of ALT + Intro?
>
> What is the "Intro" key? I googled it, but came up empty.
>
> Also, there probably isn't an ASCII code for this key -- ASCII codes are in
> the range of 0 to 127 and extended ASCII 0 to 255 -- but there might be a
> Keyboard Event Code in Xbase++, though some keyboard combinations don't
> even
> have that.
>
> I recommend using the EventSpy and see what code value it reports.
>
> Andreas
Hi César,

If I understand you correctly it looks like you are trying to determine
how to split a line within a cell in excel.

oSheet:Range("B2"):Value := "Uno"+CHR(10)+"Dos"

or

oSheet:Cells(2,2):Value := "Uno"+CHR(10)+"Dos"

Is this what you were looking for?

Thanks... Jonathan

jonathan.leeming@the-family-centre.com
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
César Calvo Re: ASCII Code of ALT + Intro.
on Fri, 03 May 2019 16:59:05 +0200
Yes, I have saw was is the question, next oSheet:Cells(2,2):Value :=
"Uno"+CHR(10)+"Dos"

oSheet:Cells(2,2):HorizontalAlignment := xlGeneral

Thanks.

noticias:6c6a0dea$647d3243$96f@news.alaska-software.com...