Alaska Software Inc. - Advantage Database Server (ADS) Licensing
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Advantage Database Server (ADS) Licensing
Scott SmithAdvantage Database Server (ADS) Licensing
on Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:32:43 -0800
I have a customer that uses xbase++ 1.90sl2 and ADS 10.1. The customer has a
25 user license to Advantage Database Server (ADS) but now desperately needs
a 50 user license. All my contacts at Extended Systems  iAnywhere  Sybase
are retired and I can't seem to get anywhere with Sybase now because ADS is
end of life. Does anyone have a contact at Sybase to upgrade ADS? If not,
for the love of God, someone please give me the codes to do a 50 user
(version 10 or 11). I will send Sybase a check or pay you retail and you can
send Sybase their percentage. I still have the old pricing lists. We are
transitioning to Postgres but still many months away.
Tim CallahanRe: Advantage Database Server (ADS) Licensing
on Tue, 19 Feb 2019 15:18:52 -0800
I have recently updgraded ADS through SAP. Try going here
https://www.sap.com/products/advantage-database-server.html
and chatting via the Contact Us tab on the RH side of the page.
They should be able to put you in touch with a rep (don't feel
comfortable posting my reps number here.)
HTH,
Tim

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:32:43 -0800, "Scott Smith"
<ssmith@averysoft.com> wrote:

>I have a customer that uses xbase++ 1.90sl2 and ADS 10.1. The customer has a
>25 user license to Advantage Database Server (ADS) but now desperately needs
>a 50 user license. All my contacts at Extended Systems  iAnywhere  Sybase
>are retired and I can't seem to get anywhere with Sybase now because ADS is
>end of life. Does anyone have a contact at Sybase to upgrade ADS? If not,
>for the love of God, someone please give me the codes to do a 50 user
>(version 10 or 11). I will send Sybase a check or pay you retail and you can
>send Sybase their percentage. I still have the old pricing lists. We are
>transitioning to Postgres but still many months away.
Matej JuracRe: Advantage Database Server (ADS) Licensing
on Wed, 20 Feb 2019 07:42:47 +0100
Can confirm, SAP is right address to get reseller info

Try contact (albeit old) mail:  SAP-SYB-ADS_TEAM (at) SAP.com