Alaska Software Inc. - Free module and more utilities
Username: Password:
AuthorTopic: Free module and more utilities
Richard A. PulliamFree module and more utilities
on Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:40:31 -0600
I added a new XBase++ module to my downloads page today.  Here is the link:
http://www.clippersolutions.com/download/multiarr.zip
Allows converting multidimensional array to string and vice versa.

Other stuff there too.  Mostly free.

Happy sailing.

Richard A. Pulliam
138 Colina Circle
Panama City Beach, Florida 32413 USA
Voice and Fax: (001) 850-588-9935   Cell: (001) 850-238-1203
Skype: richard_pulliam
http://www.ClipperSolutions.com

---
Dirk Visser RIRe: Free module and more utilities
on Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:15:13 +0100
Richard,

What I miss that within an array there could be also a an array. Not
that I need such a function because I had such a function already for
several years.

Dirk Visser

Op 25-11-2014, heeft Richard A. Pulliam verondersteld :
> I added a new XBase++ module to my downloads page today.  Here is the link:
> http://www.clippersolutions.com/download/multiarr.zip
> Allows converting multidimensional array to string and vice versa.
>
> Other stuff there too.  Mostly free.
>
> Happy sailing.
>
> Richard A. Pulliam
> 138 Colina Circle
> Panama City Beach, Florida 32413 USA
> Voice and Fax: (001) 850-588-9935   Cell: (001) 850-238-1203
> Skype: richard_pulliam
> http://www.ClipperSolutions.com
>

> ---
Boris BorzicRe: Free module and more utilities
on Tue, 02 Dec 2014 16:29:08 +0100
Dirk Visser RI wrote in news:7ccd6f3a$6fe4fe36$24582f@news.alaska-
software.com:

> What I miss that within an array there could be also a an array. Not
> that I need such a function because I had such a function already for
> several years.

The Xbase++ function var2bin / bin2var does all of this.

Best regards,
Boris Borzic

http://xb2.net
http://sqlexpress.net
industrial strength Xbase++ development tools
Dirk Visser RIRe: Free module and more utilities
on Wed, 03 Dec 2014 22:41:40 +0100
Boris,

When these functions converst array, why then making such a function ?

Dirk Visser

Boris Borzic stelde dit idée voor :
> Dirk Visser RI wrote in news:7ccd6f3a$6fe4fe36$24582f@news.alaska-
> software.com:
>
>> What I miss that within an array there could be also a an array. Not
>> that I need such a function because I had such a function already for
>> several years.
>
> The Xbase++ function var2bin / bin2var does all of this.
Boris BorzicRe: Free module and more utilities
on Wed, 03 Dec 2014 23:13:32 +0100
Dirk Visser RI wrote in news:5b5930b0$170ced5e$3628f@news.alaska-
software.com:

> When these functions convert array, why then making such a function ?

I guess your own custom function would be useful if you needed to exchange
data between different development environments (xbase, clipper,
harbour,...)